Dark Empress...head baggy question

preciousjewel76

AllyBam said:
I am just trying to keep my regimen simple. Ok..where do you find this Henna, and how do you use it? I am loving this baggy method.

I must say my hair has never been this soft. It's actually kind of scary. LOL :D

Oh my, you have MUCH to learn, grasshopper.:lol: (Sorry, I was a big "Kung Fu" fan back in the day).

Here is the infamous "Do Y'all Henna?" thread. LOOOOONNNG but very infomative:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=87256&highlight=henna

You can purchase henna from an Indian grocery store, or online at hennasooq.com or hennaforhair.com.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Bumping this for Cayenne.

I'd like to know how things are going. I am baggying nightly. I still see a few hairs as well but not too much. Just a few...

Cayenne0622

Serenity_Peace said:
Bumping this for Cayenne.

I'd like to know how things are going. I am baggying nightly. I still see a few hairs as well but not too much. Just a few...

Hey Serenity!:wave:

I haven't baggied in a couple of weeks now. I just did a Nexxus Protein Treatment on my hair, use Porosity Control for 5 mins, and then deep conditioned. My hair is still wet but I believe this treatment finally got my breakage under control. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks and then I'll try baggying a couple of nights a week and maybe eventually for a few hours everyday. I don't think I'll do overnight anymore.

Hope everything works out great for you and all of the other ladies on the baggy challenge. I'm sure I'll be jealous in a couple of months when you guys reveal.