Im back to using the $1.29 conditioner...

leigh.hill

AND I'M LOVING IT! Two or three years ago I used the ORS conditioner. The one in the orange package. I stopped using for some reason. I think I got all high-filutin' and started thinking that I had to spend $20-$30 for a good DC. Fast forward - a month ago, I was looking at my GROWING OUT OF CONTROL stash of conditioners and decided to try it again. LOVE IT!!!!!! Best results ever on my natural hair! Good bye to BeeMine, HoneyChild, Jane Carter.

My question is for those still using the ORS conditioner, what leave-in and/or moisturizer do u use?

all_1_length

Yup sometimes more $$$ for products doesn't mean better results. Cheap use can be besties.:yep:

Last edited:

lookingforkeona

I still use Dr Miracle's DC. Although I think I left it in too long last night and made my hair more course. I actually almost bought ORS when I was buying Dr Miracle's so I'm gonna pick one up next time! Don't think my hair likes whatever makes the "feel it formula".

I'm still looking for a good moisturizer/leave in too.

ETA: Currently using Carol's Daughter Hair Milk. It seemed like my hair hated it before but I randomly used it again about a week ago and I think they get along better now, weird.

Petite One

I've been adding honey and olive oil to my cheap conditioners and been absolutely LOVING it!

Yes! This works very well for me. Also, conditioner with honey and red palm oil leaves my curls moisturized and bouncing for days. I heat up the mixture for 30 seconds or so and put a baggy on. I have the softest, most moisturized hair afterwards..