Using conditioner as a daily moisturizer?

HairBella08

Aussie Moist conditioner is awesome for this. I have some in my hair 24-7. Gave away my Paul Mitchell The Conditioner leave in because of Aussie Moist. It is an awesome cowasher/moisturizer/styler.

EVERY other conditioner I have tried to do this with left my hair hard and dull looking/feeling after drying, including Herbal Essences Hello Hydration AND Lustrasilk Cholesterol Shea Plus Mango. I love those for rinsing out though... just can't leave in as a moisturizer/styler.

Glad to hear this...I'm new to using Aussie Moist. I CW with it the other night and loved it. I might try this as a moisturizer too and see how it works. I knew I should have bought the pump!!

AllieCat0817

Glad to hear this...I'm new to using Aussie Moist. I CW with it the other night and loved it. I might try this as a moisturizer too and see how it works. I knew I should have bought the pump!!

I have two pumps! One that stays in the shower and the other that stays in my vanity sink area for styling:)

SherylsTresses

Last night I use Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin with manuka honey and coconut milk as a mositurizer, bunned and tied it up. This morning I took my scarf off and my hair looked, smelled and felt W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L....!!! Also, I'm three (3) months post.
:dance7:

When I got to work, I applied a little more NPO and sealed my ends with EVOO. (Yes, I keep my hair products at my desk. :lachen:) This may help me with my stretching as I've been experiencing disasters during post relax. I wish I had known about this when I started my stretches....!!!

Last edited:

nichole21

I never buy pure moisturizers anymore, just conditioners.

Some of my leave-in's include... Trader Joe's Nourish, Nexxus Humectress and Giovanni DLI

Kerryann

VO5 all the way yes man after i cowash with it i definately slap some in my hair and especially on the ends