Breakthru conditioner. Worth it???

LondonDiva

I've been umming and ahhhing about this conditioner and whether I should try it for a while now. I LOVE the shampoo and I'm getting bored of using ORS all the time. IS the Breakthru conditioner worth my time and money???

Lecaste

In my experience, no. I tried it a month or so ago and it made my hair really rough and tangled. Thought it could be a fluke, so I gave it another shot and the same thing happened! Others have had great experiences, though.

HTH,

Lecaste

jazzyfunknastee

To me, it was. It left my 2-3 inches of natural hair and 5 inches of damaged relaxed hair absolutely soft and detangled. Not as much slip as I would have liked but it did it's job. At the price, it's not something I would buy just to try out ($7.99 a tube over here in NY) but considering how ORS tangled up my hair but left your soft, it may not work. But you never know... (I'm not doing good on ya PJness huh lol)

Kitkat

I used this stuff and didn't like it at all. It didn't make my hair soft but left it hard and tangly with no sheen. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Robin41

LD, I love the conditioner. You know just using the shampoo, you can comb your hair even without conditioning it. I put the deep conditioner on my hair and then cover that with my ORS hair mayo (mixed with olive oil and honey) and the combo is the best conditioning treatment I've used on my hair so far. Tons of shine and softness.

It is a little $$ but totally worth it to me. I like the Breakthru heat protectant too.

carrie

I tried this line a while ago and didn't like it. But at the same time I was also constantly blow drying and using the curling iron.