who do YOU trust with your hair?

Who do you trust with your hair?

• Nobody does it better than me!

Votes: 121 57.6%
  • Only me and (insert family member) touch this hair!

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • I only trust my stylist for the big stuff, but I'll wash/DC it...

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • No one does my hair but my stylist, not even ME!

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • other - elaborate, please!

Votes: 9 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just me. I can be as gentle as I want, and if I screw it up, its all on me. Plus it only costs my time & the cost of products, and that's it.

It used to be that I didn't even trust myself with my hair because I was never taught what to do with it. I put all my trust in stylists, and except for one stylist I visited frequently in 2006 (where my hair flourished in his care), all of them had me looking a hot mess health-wise.

Now, I'm getting a little better with the help of LHCF. And I've found a stylist that I feel safe with. So I trust her, and after reading and researching I feel a bit better about my abilities. I'm learning to "walk" at age 26 LOL

girl,
i had a head of long relaxed damaged hair due to the hands of stylist..... now that im, natural. NOBODY gets in this head baby!

Three people - me, myself & I. PERIOD. As a matter of fact, for New Years I did a flatiron for a length and ends check and decided to do my very first DIY dusting/trim. I realized that I can cut my hair without the apocolypse raining down on my head, so from now on, absolutely no one will EVER touch my hair again. EVER!!

Me, myself and I. Especially with the length I have now and hope to attain in the near future... the inner hater might come out under the guise of "helping me". This has happened to me so many times. I have figured it out... stylist + my hair = :creatures me looking a HAM. No thank you. :nono:

Back