Vitamin Challengers - How are you doing?

inthepink

I have been doing well as far as taking my supplements daily. Once in a while I forget to take something because I may have dinner with friends. Anyone else feel a little odd about whipping out that pill case in front of people? Well, sometimes I will take my vitamins before going out or take them when I get home.

My regimen has only changed slightly. I am currently taking per day:
2 tablets GNC Hair, Skin, and Nails
1 capsule GNC MSM 1000mg (soon to be 2 capsules per day)
1 tablespoon GNC Flax Seed Oil
1 tablet GNC Silica 11mg
1 tablet Puritan Pride's B-Complex 50 (soon to be replaced with GNC B-Complex 50 capsule)
1 tablet GNC Calcium w/Vitamin D and Magnesium(whenever I feel like it)

I currently do not take a multi but may add it in another month or so.

I've changed around a couple of things but I have been keeping with the challenge of taking my pills 98% of the time regularly! I'm getting so used to taking them that I doubt I'll even stop once the challenge is over. I have been good about not measuring!

G

I'm not in the vitamin challenge but currently I am taking:

Botanic Choice's Vitamins for the Hair-1 tablet
Fish Oil-1-3 capsules daily or 1,000 to 3,000 mg
Centrum Multi-vitamin-1 long pill

Isis

I'm doing pretty good on my vitamin challenge so far. I'll take some of my vitamins in the restroom if I'm eating dinner with others and I'm pretty used to that. When I get off this challenge, I may increase my MSM dosage but that may be all.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I'm doing pretty good with the challenge. I have forgetten a couple of times. I just don't like taking pills so that is where my problem comes in at. I have found that taking them with O.J.makes it easier for me.

caramelbarbie

My boyfriend thinks i'm nuts for taking all these vitamins. I take them in the restroom too sometimes.
Here's what i'm taking
Progressive Multiple vitamins and minerals (3 daily)
Sisu Calcium and Magnesium with vitamin D (2 daily)
Sisu Essential EFA (2-4 daily)
MSM 1000mg (2 daily)
Grapes+ (2 daily)
Solaray Biotin 1000mcg (1-2daily)
Chlorophyll complex (1 daily)
Ester-C wild berry (2-4 daily)
Horse chestnut herb extract (twice daily)
Nubeauty enhanced silica (2daily)
Liquid b-50 complex (twice daily)

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
All is well here. I think I may have forgotten once or twice to take them. I don't care about pulling my vits out in front of people. If I don't it when I think about it I may miss the dose.

miss_brown

I'm doing 95% well on the challenge. I generally remember to take them everyday, and I haven't measured since I've been on the challenge.
Hopefully, I can keep up the good work.

Pookie25

I'm doing well too. I haven't notice faster growth but I have notice my hair seen to look shinier and more healthy.

VITAMINS
GNC ultranourish
MSM
Gelatin
One a Day for women

CrownnGlori

I was waiting for the update.

I am doing well. 95% or better. I take the multivitamins in the morning. The flaxseed oil, msm and vitamin C at night. I have not noticed faster growth but the new growth is softer and more relaxed. It has also helped the water intake.

I thought the only changes we could make were decreasing if we had problems?
I only ask because I would consider increasing the flax seed oil. I see the benefits.

ngaa

lol well me and the vits are ok i guess i'm currently takin
-msm 1500mg
-biotin 3mg
-epo 1000mg

everything else has been cut down on coz i cudnt deal with having to swallow all them pills. I'm also on the measuring challenge so i cant measure to see how much growth i have received until my birthday (february) cant wait till then!!

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I am kinda late but would like to join the challenge.

MSM 1500mg
Biotin 3mg
Salmon Oil 2000mg
Calcium 500mg
Centrum
Ester-C 2000mg
Flax Seed oil
Iron 28mg
Soy Protein

I know it is alot but it is working for me. I have been able to achieve 3/4 to 1 inch of hair per month.

Hydro Challenge
Stretch Out Challenge

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I'm doing great on the challenge. I did add fish oil and borage oil. The rest of my supplements are in my siggy. cant wait to measure. Getting a retouch in a week or so. got lots of new growth dont know how much yet.