Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 1

I'm working hard to get rid of my stash. I'll be weaving it up next month. So I'm giving away some more items to family and I just sold KeraCare Thermal Protectant and KeraCare Essential oil. I also returned $150 worth of products to Ulta, Sally's, and Whole Foods. (I was surprised at how much I purchased since joining this challenge :nono::blush:)

I am having a session at the moment, geez, I thought I would have been done with my Nexxus Emergencee but I guess I have a few moe uses in that little bottle.

Just got my JBCO/EVCO bundle in the mail, I'll be giving away my old oil. And in a week or so, restocking my Organix shampoo and conditioner. I probably won't restock my BRBC after I finish it. The AOHC has been working fine by itself.

You ladies are doing amazing! Keep up the great work.

I will continue to use up my stash, I have used 3 of my own personal 6 passes.

I am good in the neighborhood right now.

I'm working hard to get rid of my stash. I'll be weaving it up next month. So I'm giving away some more items to family and I just sold KeraCare Thermal Protectant and KeraCare Essential oil. I also returned $150 worth of products to Ulta, Sally's, and Whole Foods. (I was surprised at how much I purchased since joining this challenge :nono::blush:)

xu93texas
GREAT YOU TOOK IT BACK, don't feel bad for it either! I have done so and feel 100 after doing so. Great Job Selling your products as well and the give aways.

I have some purging to do myself. :yep:

I'm almost finished with Jessicurl's DC, which made me nervous so I purchased one more. I revised my main product list. Looks like I will be joining session 2 as well.

I used a pass to purchase Hair Trigger growth oil. I need an oil based growth aid in my arsenal, and I had been relying on sulfur oil mixes. I thought that's all there was. My challenge was dealing with the smell. In an attempt to use them up I was doing overnight prepoos with them only. But I need something I can use daily and leave in. I'm hoping this Hair Trigger stuff with be it for me.
Other than that I'm still whittling down my stash.
ETA: its wash day and I used up the last of some Matrix Leave in spray and my Sally's GVP Joico K-pak.

Last edited:
In braids and plan on being for 10-12 weeks if possible and I have been using....

Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
African Royale BRX Braid & Extentsions Spray
Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment
and JBCO on my edges and in between weekly.

Just got my JBCO/EVCO bundle in the mail, I'll be giving away my old oil. And in a week or so, restocking my Organix shampoo and conditioner. I probably won't restock my BRBC after I finish it. The AOHC has been working fine by itself.

From, if you dont mind me asking?

I sold:
Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream
Darcy Botanicals Coconut/Lemongrass transitioning cream
Carol Daughter Hair Balm
Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner
and samples of Bee Mine Avocado conditioner/Bee Mine Be lovely condit.(gave away for free)

Finished my bottle of Black Seed Oil conditioner. Used it to two strand twist my hair. Purchased a bottle of Nature's Gate Chamomile conditioner to start cowashing. Purchased a bottle of AO GPB because I'm always afraid I will run out of conditioner :look:

Working on my bottle of SM Milk. Have half a bottle left.

I am becoming a conditioner junkie :nono: I was in target and it looks like they sell the entire Shea Moisture Line and the Nubian Heritage line and several other black hair care lines. There were at least 4 conditioners/masque I wanted to try. I had them in my hand. They felt right :lol:

But I held off. I walked away and didn't buy a thing. But when I use up this hair milk or another conditioner, I do plan on giving one of those conditioners a try. :yep:

Good Job Ladies!

I told myself when I use up atleast 5 products I get to purchase a product and it not count as one of my passes! ahhhh Mental encouaragement is awesome. Let's see if it works LOL

I whipped out my Motions shampoo the other day :look: I know it was filled to the rim LOL

So much in my stash it is ashame! I honestly don't need to purchase nothing more. :nono:

At the end of this session I will not list I will line those beautys up on a table and take their picture :nono: HUH and begin my intervention!!!!

Ok I made it out of target but Vitamin Shoppe has AO conditioners for 20% off. Yeah, I'm going to buy a few. But I won't buy that many I promise.

I am becoming a conditioner junkie :nono: I was in target and it looks like they sell the entire Shea Moisture Line and the Nubian Heritage line and several other black hair care lines. There were at least 4 conditioners/masque I wanted to try. I had them in my hand. They felt right :lol:

But I held off. I walked away and didn't buy a thing. But when I use up this hair milk or another conditioner, I do plan on giving one of those conditioners a try. :yep:

Only one now LOL, dont be getting to happy LOL.

Only one now LOL, dont be getting to happy LOL.

Yes only one. For Real. No Seriously :lol:

I probably will only buy 1 because they are like $15. And its funny, I am getting cheap and not wanting to spend $15 unless I know it works. So I will buy 1 at at time to try it out. We shall see.

AOs are my staple conditioners. It really has been a while since I have bought anything new. I am becoming a great window shopper.

Used up my precious sunflower oil :sad: Used up my castor oil as well making another castor oil blend. Tried to use up the jojoba but its still here. I think I will add some to the Natures Gate Chamomile Conditioner along with some wheat germ oil.

Not going to replace either oil right now. I still have a lot of wheat germ oil, coconut oil and flax seed oil to use up. :nono:

I finally finished the Bee mine growth serum and Bee Mine luscious balanced moisturizer. I also got rid of ORS replenishing pak and HAIRepair pak.

I'm also buying some products from the hair exchange forum:
Hydratherma Naturals Daily Growth lotion
Hydratherma Naturals Hair oil
Jane Carter leave in spray

So I've used my pass for March.

I think I'm at a standstill. All I really have left to get rid of is these stupid Suave conditioners. I can't give away some $1 conditioners without feeling tacky. I guess I will be in the second session. I'll be co-washing like a maniac this summer.

Conditioner
Salon Care Honey and Almond Conditioner

Herbal & Ayurvedic Products
Amla Powder
Brahmi Powder
Indigo Powder
Henna Powder 2

****All gone, gave to my mom.

I have been using, selling, swapping, giving away, and, sadly, buying (mainly drugstore/grocery store) conditioners. Overall, I am down but I will definitely be in the next session.

^^^I'm in the next one too. I haven't bought anything, but my stash still isn't making much movement. I have a more low maintenance regi so there goes my heavy hand every other day lol

I have given things away, I am still slowly going in on some things :perplexed
I truly am not putting a damper in things I will be here for the next 2 years clearing out my stash :giggle:

I did sell a Wen Ginger Pumpkin *crowd cheers
One down and 1000 products to go :cry2:
Oh well!

So keep selling, giving away, trading, your products. We will all get there eventually :grin:

Back