Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge 2009

La Colocha

Can you use the shampoo on your pum pum :look:?

:look: I would not use it on my private:look: Because that area is sensitive i would stick with your usual soap. But everywhere else should be ok. Ive used shampoo as body wash before and it got me clean. I also use it for my pedicures.

Last edited:

iNicola

I used my mango butter last night and this morning my hair is feeling really nice. I think I might bump it off the won't buy again list

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
hey gurly
i just got your message. yes i will def. repurchase this. it is one of my fave conditioners. not only do i use it as a cowash but i love it for overnight deep treats too. if you havent tried it you should soon, i really love it.:lick:

Thanks Che! Yes, I have it, but have not tried it.:look: It will be one of the first things I try as I use up some of the other stuff.

I refuse to keep having 50-11 bottles All open and only use it 1 time! :nuts:

iNicola

I refuse to keep having 50-11 bottles All open and only use it 1 time! :nuts:
Well I'm :nuts::nuts:..because that's what I do :giggle: ...especially with something I've never tried before. I made sure to try the YTCa mask before the sale was over just in case I liked it and wanted to stock up...and I did :grin:

it_comes_naturally

Just finished my sample of qhemet's Amla and olive heavy cream. If I repurchase, it'll be a while since they just had a sale and probably won"t have another one for a minute.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well I'm :nuts::nuts:..because that's what I do :giggle: ...especially with something I've never tried before. I made sure to try the YTCa mask before the sale was over just in case I liked it and wanted to stock up...and I did :grin:

Girl, I went through and separated all that 3/4 full (used only 1 time) stuff out.:rolleyes: That was a Major Chore. And I am going to use it.:look:

My Problem is I :love: using New stuff.:lachen: Girl, IK: We need help! So....you go First:poke:

chebaby

Girl, I went through and separated all that 3/4 full (used only 1 time) stuff out.:rolleyes: That was a Major Chore. And I am going to use it.:look:

My Problem is I :love: using New stuff.:lachen: Girl, IK: We need help! So....you go First:poke:
thats exactly what i need to do. i have open bottles of vo5, HE and a ton of other conditioners open because i co wash with something different everyday. but i think i will seperate them this weekend.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
thats exactly what i need to do. i have open bottles of vo5, HE and a ton of other conditioners open because i co wash with something different everyday. but i think i will seperate them this weekend.

Yeah......Do It Che!:poke: Let's Get Organized !

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Alright, I went on my little binge and I'm ready to join! :lol:
I have a few products that have one or two more uses in them:
AO HSR
GVP Conditioning Balm
Jane Carter N&S
Oyin Whipped Pudding
Oyin Shine & Define
Black Earth Bodifying Mist
Beauty Without Cruelty Leave-In (trying to make this stretch, though. I love it!)
Alba Leave-In (same as above)
L'anza Healing Moisture Moi Moi Treatment Masque (same as above)
.....Come to think of it, MOST of the things I'm almost out of, I'm trying to savor. It's gonna be so hard to use them up and throw away the bottles/jars :ohwell:

La Colocha

Alright, I went on my little binge and I'm ready to join! :lol:

I have a few products that have one or two more uses in them:
AO HSR
GVP Conditioning Balm
Beauty Without Cruelty Leave-In (trying to make this stretch, though. I love it!)
Alba Leave-In (same as above)
L'anza Healing Moisture Moi Moi Treatment Masque (same as above)
.....Come to think of it, MOST of the things I'm almost out of, I'm trying to savor. It's gonna be so hard to use them up and throw away the bottles/jars :ohwell:

Already got you tiffers. And girl the ant is driving me nuts,:spinning:. I always try to smush it:lachen:. Good luck.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I was using my coconut hair butter last night and I just knew I would use it up. I didn't. I think one more use and it's done. I still have 1 more jar of it but I will move to a different butter or grease next. Maybe my almond glaze because that jar doesn't have much in it either. I have 7 more unopened ones so I will move on to hmm I'm not sure what is next. I have alot open so I have to check what is next. I'm like Che I like to use something different every time so it will be interesting using something until it is finished.

La Colocha

I was using my coconut hair butter last night and I just knew I would use it up. I didn't. I think one more use and it's done. I still have 1 more jar of it but I will move to a different butter or grease next. Maybe my almond glaze because that jar doesn't have much in it either. I have 7 more unopened ones so I will move on to hmm I'm not sure what is next. I have alot open so I have to check what is next. I'm like Che I like to use something different every time so it will be interesting using something until it is finished.

I realized that it will take some time to use things up. My amala cream rinse has 2 uses left so that's 2 weeks.:ohwell: My whipped cream is half empty but it has stayed there forever. No matter how much i use it doesn't move. Like there is a little man coming out in the middle of the night refilling my products. But i used up a bar of soap.:look:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
No matter how much i use it doesn't move.

^^That right there is key. It's like these jars and bottles are a bottomless pit. You think you're done and there's more. I was laughing right along with the girls in the Hairveda thread when they saw my Hairveda stash. They were like you can use that til Jesus come and still have more :lachen:. Now I'm like they are right :perplexed. And that's just my Hairveda stash....

Aggie

This is a really ggod idea for a challenge but it is definitely NOT for me:nono:. I just have to use up so much variety of stuff depending on what my hair needs, I don't think I can do it but good luck to all of you ladies and I hope you all accomplish your goals:yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This is a really ggod idea for a challenge but it is definitely NOT for me:nono:. I just have to use up so much variety of stuff depending on what my hair needs, I don't think I can do it but good luck to all of you ladies and I hope you all accomplish your goals:yep:.

Girl, It is Definitely NOT for the Faint Of Heart!:grin: It sounds alot easier than it is.:look: Because I Love using New Stuff everytime I do my Hair.:lachen:

I am Struggling. But I guess I am thinking about it too much.:blush:

La Colocha

Hi aggie, good to hear from you. And thank you for stopping by.

iNicola

Today I used up a bottle of my NTM silk touch leave in, definite staple, so I used my CVS extra bucks ($25 worth) and bought 5 more bottles along with 2 multivitamins (BOGO) since I ran out a few days ago.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today I used up a bottle of my NTM silk touch leave in, definite staple, so I used my CVS extra bucks ($25 worth) and bought 5 more bottles along with 2 multivitamins (BOGO) since I ran out a few days ago.
Err..Umm...:look:

Is this the Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge or the Use 1 Buy 5 Challenge:lachen:

iNicola

Err..Umm...:look:

Is this the Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge or the Use 1 Buy 5 Challenge:lachen:
:lachen:....you know what? I was so hesitant to post this but I need to be honest with myself. As you can see, I have a serious problem...and it's so hard to break out of it. I was hoping that the CVS $25 extra bucks would be justification for my haul :rolleyes::grin:

Americka

No buys are hard to do so i came up with something a little different. Use 1 buy 1. This challenge is to use a product up before you purchase another one. I have a bad habit of buying things and not using them up.

Rules are very simple: Use a product up before you buy another one. If you order off line, you can order before your product runs out. So you will not be without. You can only purchase products when there are sales and discounts. Im hoping this will be fun and helpful to people. You can join anytime. This challenge will run until December,31st 2009.

Eta: You do not have to use a product up to take advantage of a sale or discount.

:lachen:....you know what? I was so hesitant to post this but I need to be honest with myself. As you can see, I have a serious problem...and it's so hard to break out of it. I was hoping that the CVS $25 extra bucks would be justification for my haul :rolleyes::grin:

This definitely qualifies as a DISCOUNT! P.S. Can you pm me a bottle of NTM? :lachen:

La Colocha

Your fine, i have extra care bucks too, and im going to use mine in the morning to get head bands. I did the challenge this way so it can be up to the individual person, what they want to buy when there are sales and discounts. And in between those times its use 1 buy 1. I think it actually helps for me because i can buy something, its not like a no buy where you can't buy anything at all. It makes you want a product more when you can't have it. I have not had an urge to buy anything yet, because i want to use some of this stuff up first.

La Colocha

Goodmorning Ladies, I hope everyone is ok and hanging in there. Im using my amala cream rinse today. Then i will have one more use. But i have a slight urge just to dump the whole bottle on my hair:lachen:. But im going to be good and use my normal amount. Im so excited to use something up, im a bit pitiful:look:.

Aggie

Girl, It is Definitely NOT for the Faint Of Heart!:grin: It sounds alot easier than it is.:look: Because I Love using New Stuff everytime I do my Hair.:lachen:

I am Struggling. But I guess I am thinking about it too much.:blush:

You know, I think it is perfect for those who do not have a whole lot of products like I do. I have too many forms of hair care products. I use aurveda products, commercial products and naural/organic hair care products.

This won't work for me because I really do have wayyy too much products. In fact, I have multiples and multiples of one product and my natural/organic products would go bad on me if I don't use them in a timely fashion. My ayurveda products would also spoil on me and I certainly won't buy more if I am trying to use them up.

It doesn't really make any sense for ME to do that at this point. Maybe after I am through using a whole lot of them, I might consider doing a challenge like this one because then it would be fun to buy more when I have very little products left in my stash:grin:. A challenge like this would make it fun to purchase more products again:yep:.

Aggie

Hi aggie, good to hear from you. And thank you for stopping by.

Absolutley LC. You have a good thread going on here. I think after I've used up a bit more of my products I would consider joining it officially. Have fun hun.

Aggie

Goodmorning Ladies, I hope everyone is ok and hanging in there. Im using my amala cream rinse today. Then i will have one more use. But i have a slight urge just to dump the whole bottle on my hair:lachen:. But im going to be good and use my normal amount. Im so excited to use something up, im a bit pitiful:look:.

Too funny:lachen:.