Too much of a good thing. Help!!

MrsBurns82

Okay so I'm not sure how much of a problem this is but maybe someone can give me some help. I decided to relax my own hair today after about 3.5 month I attempted to texlax it the time before that so I had about 3 month of botched texlax hair. So all together I had about six month of hair that I wanted to totally relax.

Anyway to the point. I had my hair in about 6 braids the week prior and couldn't really tell the difference between my new growth and the rest of my hair so I guess and I was wrong. So I did not bring the relaxer down enough now I have not bone straight but straight hair at the roots then sorta texlax not so texlax hair then straight hair again. It's skinny at the top fat in the middle and skinny again at the bottom.

How on earth do I fix this without scalping myself? I'm not so worried about how it looks as much as I'm worried about what will happen the next time I need a relaxer if it stays that long.

MrsBurns82

Thank you. Now that it's dry it doesn't seem so bat. I think I'm going to tough it out until my next relaxer and glob on a good barrier on the straighter sections and hope for the best. Thanks again