ya'll just gotta help a sista out

jemscizir

Good evening ladies,

I'm in desperate need of good, sound advice. I was trying to natural (4b and beyond), but its way too much time and effort for my taste. Currently my ends are still bone straight (about 1-3"), 3-4" are texlaxed (had it done at a salon and its about 90% straight, and I did my own texlax to another 3-5" (and that's about 75% straight.

Now, I don't want to cut anymore hair off and start over, but what I want to know is if it would be okay to to a corrective relaxer to make the hair around the same 90% texlaxed? I really don't want to have bone straight hair again, because my hair had no body and felt very thin.

I did the texlax around the end of Feb. I wanted to do a stretch of atleast 3 months before doing anything else to my hair. Bald may look good on some people, but I would do it no justice:lachen:

So ladies, please help me out. It's been such a long time since I felt good about my hair.

Thank you and one more thing, if I may....I'm in NYc and if anyone knows of a salon (didn't like the one I went to to get the first texlax) that can get my hair to the same texture with least amount of damage, let me know.

Thanks again. And please don't just read this post and not leave a mesage like I do:look:. Because as you can see, I'm the last person to give anyone advice

Well I read this post, but wasn't gonna gonna say anything because lord knows I know NOTHING about correctives at all. Never had the opportunity to have any mishaps happen to warrant that. But all in all, I'm sure other ladies will chime in to help you out with this issue. Good luck! :)

Back