thick/finehaired ladies what do you wish that you could do that the other can

locabouthair

I wish my hair stayed moist longer. I have coarse hair and it seems like the ladies with fine hair, dont have issues with dryness.

Arcadian

I have fine/medium strands, but I have lots of them. I wish my hair would not be all over the place with the slightest amount of wind. As my hair gets longer, I can see it get a little see through at the ends. I'm hoping the rest of it catches up. The ends are very healthy though.

I typically bun. I wish my buns were fuller though. when bunned it can take a day or so for my hair to fully dry.

-A

DarkHair

I have fine hair and I wish that my hair didn't feel lifeless. When I leave the salon, after a touch-up, I look fierce. I just cannot floss (open windows or sunroof) because my curls will flop.

Though the humidity might be a factor.

I have fine hair. I wish that I could have a NICE big bun instead of the skinny one. I wish that my hair would STAY. It does not hold well in humidity..it just curls right up after I have straightened it. I wish my hair was thick enough to withstand things that ladies with coarse, thick hair do...like LONG periods of stretching..and working out, getting all sweaty and my hair won't be ruined. I know plenty of people with super thick hair that can work out and their hair is still looking ok. After 5-10 minutes of sweat, my hair is DONE..hard to maintain a straight style while working out..

prospurr4

I have fine strands, but whole lot of hair. I wish I could attempt to put in a hairclip without it breaking or barettes popping out.

My hair is the same...my hairclips have either broken, or i just don't wear anymore because all of my hair won't fit into it. I finally splurged on a large metal clip from ficcare.com...problem solved!:yep:

I have very thin hair. I wish I could wear my twist, but my part always look too wide. I wish a could wear a hard press w/o being able to see through my hair.