I'm trying to figure something out here: Ladies who love Hello Hydration

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Okay I'm trying to come to a conclusion here. From what I've noticed is that for the most part, Hello Hydration works best for fine haired ladies and dries the hell outta thicker hair. I wanted to see how accurate this is. If you love Hello Hydration, do you have fine or thick hair?

I have thick hair and I hated HH. It was great at first and then not so much. I have the LTR and so far I like it. My hair is super easy to detangle and that for me is a plus. (I've been using it for a week now - I'll see how it goes in another week or so. :look:)

I hated Hello Hydration. It did nothing for me.:nono: I don't think my hair is thick though. It's in the middle I guess.

I get great results from LTR but I'm a little hesitant about trying HH. If it's not too good on thick hair then I think that I'll have to pass.:nono:

I have thick hair and HH did nothing for it as a regular conditioner. However when I use it as a pre-poo my hair loved it. Maybe that's what it's best for. I personally like Break's Over myself.

I have thick hair and HH did nothing for it as a regular conditioner. However when I use it as a pre-poo my hair loved it. Maybe that's what it's best for. I personally like Break's Over myself.

I like Break's Over too, I dc'ed with it and it gave good moisture and nice slip. And I lurve the smell! :yep:

I only use LTR and HH for CW's then add a leave-in and sealant so I really don't know. I guess if I don't know, it can't be causing too much trouble.

I have very thick hair and it has never dried my hair out. I also use it on my dd's hair and she also has thick natural hair (I'm relaxed) and it works on her too.

I have medium/thick hair and I did not like the Hello Hydration shampoo at all. The conditioner was meh - but I think now I am a little more attuned to my hair needs so I would need to try it again for a second opinion.

I'm an avid user of LTR and Break's Over, but I didn't like Hello Hydration at all. I mean aaaaaaaatttttttt alllllllllllll. My hair is fine to medium.

it did nothing for me...matter of fact when i went to the hair salon.my stylist said stop using cheap conditioner,your hair is dry. :perplexedI had been using the HH conditioner for about 3 weeks. Let's just say I left with a new bottle of Redken All Soft conditioner

My hair is pretty thick and I liked the Hello Hydration. However, I did just relax my hair two weeks ago. I wonder what will happen as I get more new growth.

Back