'The Most "Slippiest" Conditioner' Thread

sxyhairfetish

Re: Can We Have a 'The Most "Slippiest" Conditioner' Thread?

:(
LocksOfLuV said:
Now see you nun posted like 3 times with that pretty hurr. You are a silent PJ AND a cheater.:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:lol... girl u should see my desk in my dorm here in school... 2 shelves full of hair products lol I guess I am on the DL with it. :nono: :sekret:

Last edited:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas

Where do yall get this Silicon Mix from? I see this one coming up a lot.

LocksOfLuV

Sistaslick said:
I've never seen any :scratchch and does this "friend" of your happen to have a twin:lol:

Okay I'll take note, I mean I will tell HER!

And why you in her business about her being a twin.....:sekret: It's secret government information.

Bouncy Curls

Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment. I think people sleep on this but it gives MAJOR slip and detangles like nobody's business. I won't use anything else!

Treasure2k6

Cosigning on the Queen Helen Cholesterol! I used it with heat as well...and my hari felt like butter!

cheveux2 said:
Queen helen Cholesterol was amazing when I left in in my hair for 45 minutes with heat.

MonaLisa

sxyhairfetish said:
:lachen::lachen: Thats exactly how I feel about the Balsam and Protein lol I already have 4 unused bottles I told my little brother to pick up for me lol You should try it. I stumbled upon it by mistake and now Im hooked.

It has been added to the pick up list!;)

I need some other products to stretch out my White Rain stash that work for my hair.

*mad at how the little brother has been pulled into this hair madness:lachen: *

prettynina

MonaLisa said:
*jotting down to try* This lady was eyeing it last week in the store and she told me her friends told her to try it. *Same woman looked at me like I had issues when I took every bottle of Tea Therapy off the shelf and put them in my cart*

My three -

NTM Daily Deep Conditioner...*this is my sh**, this is my sh** and I will never forsake it...this is my go to condtioner, foreva...always*
White Rain Tropical Coconut *seems only me and my lovely Mestiza appreciates its beauty*

Motions Moisture Plus - divorced Humecto, shacked up with Motions
oh dont get me started with this one:p ,someone has to drag me out the bathroom everytime im washing my hair cause its so soft with the water in it and i cant take my hand off of it even my mom wanted to touch cause it looked so silky:lol:

CaramelPrincezz

I just used Suave Humectant yesterday and it gave a great slip....thats a cheapie compared to Keracare....I have Humecto but I haven't been amazed by it yet. Maybe I'm not using it right or using to many other things with it. I'm gonna try it again though.

nycutiepie

Elucence and Silicon Mix. Silicon Mix is no joke for the 4B madness when stretching.

Lavendar

Elucence MB is the slippiest! But for cheapies it's V05 any conditioner and Lustrasilk Cholesterol Shea Butter and Mango. The LS and V05 strawberries and cream mixed is slippilicious!!!:grin:

buttaflye03

Silicon Mix! It gives great slip and smells goooood!:grin:

Mom23

Silicon Mix :)
Hello Hydration :)

AVNchick

At first KeraCare Humecto was IT!!
Now, I've just tried Motions Moisture Plus and all I can say it WOW. How did I miss that one. And it's waaaaayyyy cheaper than Humecto.

MissB

Porosity Control
Design Essentials Stimulations
Affirm 5n1
Silk 2 Moistec
CB Smoothe Triple Silk
Keracare Moisturizing Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
Keracare Humecto

LocksOfLuV

MissB said:
Porosity Control
Design Essentials Stimulations
Affirm 5n1
Silk 2 Moistec
CB Smoothe Triple Silk
Keracare Moisturizing Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
Keracare Humecto

Would you Say the K/C Conditioner for Color is better or worse than K/C Humecto?

LocksOfLuV

nycutiepie said:
Elucence and Silicon Mix. Silicon Mix is no joke for the 4B madness when stretching.

I hope the silicon mix is the answer to my stretching problems! *prays*

crlsweetie912

MonaLisa said:
*jotting down to try* This lady was eyeing it last week in the store and she told me her friends told her to try it. *Same woman looked at me like I had issues when I took every bottle of Tea Therapy off the shelf and put them in my cart*

My three -

NTM Daily Deep Conditioner...*this is my sh**, this is my sh** and I will never forsake it...this is my go to condtioner, foreva...always*

White Rain Tropical Coconut *seems only me and my lovely Mestiza appreciates its beauty*

Motions Moisture Plus - divorced Humecto, shacked up with Motions

MonaLisa, what does the tea therapy look like?

ETA: Is it this one?

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn

Amylee said:
Just adding my 2 cents:

I don't live in the US, and I don't know if this product can be found there, but this conditionner is THE BOMB !!!
This is a garnier product. The "Ultra doux" line. It is cone and mineral oil free.
It detangles hairs almost instantly, plus it smells heavenly (sweet vanilla).

I'm trying to insert a pic of it:

[/url]

I am extra late, but this looks divine. And it smells like vanilla. I have to have some.

Amylee

B_Phlyy said:
I am extra late, but this looks divine. And it smells like vanilla. I have to have some.

I'm so in love with this conditionner. The smell is probably the best thing about it after the slip it gives. But some people find the fragrance kinda strong.

When I use it, even when I rince completely, my hair smells like vanilla during at least 2 days :D Yummy !!!

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn

Amylee said:
I'm so in love with this conditionner. The smell is probably the best thing about it after the slip it gives. But some people find the fragrance kinda strong.

When I use it, even when I rince completely, my hair smells like vanilla during at least 2 days :D Yummy !!!

So jealous of your vanilla smelling hair. Do yu think Garnier would ship it internationally? Because I've never seen or even heard of it being anywhere in the US.

gymfreak336

Treasure2k6 said:
Cosigning on the Queen Helen Cholesterol! I used it with heat as well...and my hari felt like butter!

Y'all are right, it gets slept on but after my henna, it is the only thing that works

LABETT

My favorite conditioner for slip is Silicon Mix with Alfaparf Essential Oil added.
Keracare Humecto Tub
Elucence Moisture Balance
Cheapies-DDTA discontinued-Suave Milk & Honey and VO5 Strawberries & Cream