The Creamist Conditioner EVER...IMO...

ScandalousBeauty

Mizani Moisturefuse Moisturizing Conditioner!!!!!!!!!! OMG...I used it all the time when I was relaxed (along with Keracare Humecto) and it was the creamiest, slippiest, most conditioning conditioner EVER!!!

When I first went natural I tried it again, and it didn't have the same effect. :sad: BUT, now that my hair and I are becoming friends and are working well together, Moisturefuse and I are bff's again. It works even better now that I use water/glycerin spray.

Have you tried it?!?! Here's the link!

JustKiya

:look:

I'm trying to go with all natural products, but my ears always perk up at some thing super moisturizing - does it have cones or petroleum products in it?

tia!

ScandalousBeauty

Actually, I'm not too sure what's in it. But my old stylist recommended it and he had used it on my hair for years. So, I just kept going with it! Sorry :perplexed

:look:

I'm trying to go with all natural products, but my ears always perk up at some thing super moisturizing - does it have cones or petroleum products in it?

tia!

AsTheCurlzTurns

This sounds really good!!! Had to a search on this one. I've definitely added it to my looooooooong list of products to get LOL!! Thanks for the review!

JustKiya: I don't know every single name for every cone and petro products, but here's the ingredients list I found, so maybe it'll help:

42046 SS9 Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Polyquarternium-37, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Methylparaben, PPG-1-Trideceth-6, Stearyl Dimedthicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Chlorohex-Idne Dihydrochloride Geraniol, Trideceth-6, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethyltin Cineodecyl Ester. (D10413/1)

NinasLongAmbition: I've found it doing searches on amazon.com and beautynewyork.com, pricing varies from $11-30 depending on the size you get! :)

Last edited:

Barbara

Princess
It was a really, really long time ago when I bought it. So, I have NO clue. JCPenny has lots of sales on Mizani though, so I am sure you could get it from there for cheaper. When I lived in NYC, the little BSS's, not the major ones, had it for like $7-8...it was UNREAL!

$7 - $8 for how many ounces? :wave:

Can anyone give me a price (with ounces) on this conditioner? How well does it work on type 4a/b hair? :perplexed

Last edited:

RubyWoo

Yup! I love Moisturefuse. That is my staple deep conditioner. I have a big tub that is lasting me a long time and when that is done, I'm buying another one:lick:.

Fine 4s

I want to try this!
Someone posted a site on Mizani which I can't find to save my life!
It described how to make a combo of Moisturefuse with another protein condish. Does anyone recall?

I just bought a BIG OL jar like 88 oz or something ridiculous of Queen Helene's Cholesterol as a back up for when I run out of a DC. It was decent enough and the price...$8

You know, I've never used the same DC twice...None of them really grabbed my attention. On the list:

ORS Hair Mayo
Pantene Masque something (the one with good reviews on the LHCF)
Elasta QP DPR-11
Blended Beauty Curl Quenching Conditioner
Miss Keys 10 en 1
Curlz Tea Ecstacy something
Queen Helene's Cholesterol
L'Oreals Kerastase
Neutrogena Triple Moisture
L'oreal's Nature's Way or something

JustKiya

Thank you, for listing this!!! :nono: I think a couple of those aren't water soluble, so that knocks this out of the running for me..... :look: At least now I don't have to stalk the BSS for it..... :lol:

I might have to do a product deconstruction though.... I'm interested by that list of ingredients....

This sounds really good!!! Had to a search on this one. I've definitely added it to my looooooooong list of products to get LOL!! Thanks for the review!

JustKiya: I don't know every single name for every cone and petro products, but here's the ingredients list I found, so maybe it'll help:

42046 SS9 Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Polyquarternium-37, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Methylparaben, PPG-1-Trideceth-6, Stearyl Dimedthicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Chlorohex-Idne Dihydrochloride Geraniol, Trideceth-6, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethyltin Cineodecyl Ester. (D10413/1)

NinasLongAmbition: I've found it doing searches on amazon.com and beautynewyork.com, pricing varies from $11-30 depending on the size you get! :)