STEAMER DEAL 1st come 1st serve

tyte curlz

I have spoken to Gerri of www.salonstore.com and she is willing to give a discount on a hair steamer. This is a basic steamer with adjustable settings, timer and portable stand. Several ladies have already purchased this model from her ebay account. So if you have please leave your review/comments in this thread. She only has 40 or so available for the month of April so if you want to take advantage of this deal please do so ASAP. If you are interested in this deal please call Gerri @ 1-888-836-4645 or 314-433-3295

Again the steamer has an adjustable stand, timer and settings (low med high)and includes a 1yr warrenty as well. http://www.salonstore.com/products/hair-steamer

the price is set at 135.00 money order/cashiers check or 142.00 if paid with credit card. Includes tax and shipping

Also if you were not able to be apart of the PIBBS deal she has a veticle hair dryer for the same deal http://www.salonstore.com/products/vertical-hair-dryer

HTH

ETA: please mention LHCF discount on the memo line of your MO (so she can note the price change).

WHy oh why did you post this?!:cry2:

My inner PJ is reaching for my wallet. I've never used one and dont really have room to store itm but I want it!!:look:

lol yall dont be playing with those deals, but um yeah, if somebody could get something table top, that'd be wonderful

CASTERS???
Oh boy..... I have a Pibbs - I will get a :spank:if I bring one more contraption in here....

oh well.........................:sad:GOOD job on the deal!

CASTERS???
Oh boy..... I have a Pibbs - I will get a :spank:if I bring one more contraption in here....

oh well.........................:sad:GOOD job on the deal!

ditto...my family gonna be like :blush: you startin a salon or something? I still want it though!

Last edited:
What kind of Pibbs is this and does she only want $135 for it? did you buy one from her?

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this!
Have you used your dryer yet? If so, are you happy with the performance? I missed out on the Pibbs deal so I will probably order both.

I am really excited about my steamer, just ordered one today. Thanks for the deal!!! Will post a review once I get it.:grin:

Does it work as good as a pibbs? Does it dry fast? I need to dry my hair in less than an hour. I can't stand sitting under the dryer for that long.

Im sorry i misread your original post i didnt buy the dryer but the steamer. Im sure your hair would dry in less than an hour. Someone will post there review in this thread :look: HTH

I'm sending off my money order tomorrow.

When I called and spoke to Gerri she thought the mailing details would be listed on the board.

Last edited:
I think that the steamer infuses more moisture in the hair allowing conditioner to penetrate the hair shaft better because the heat is moist instead of dry(I hope that makes sense). My last stylist started my transition with steam and since I have not been going to her I can tell the difference in my hair and scalp. This is one of the best techniques I have found to help keep my hair moist, and I also think that it allowed my hair not to revert as fast.

for the ladies who can't afford the steamer deal, yall need to check out that home grown steam treatment that has been floating around the board. I did it this past weekend and I will NOT be buying a steamer cuz that treatment was amazing (I still would get the steamer if I had the money/room to spare but I'm opting out).

I think, for not having a steamer, it's as close to having a real steamer effect as you can get.

For those who asked what a steamer does, let me tell ya. ORS replenish, I could DC with it for an hour and would still be rinsing a lot out of my hair. You know its really slippery, and you can tell when its out.

I slopped it on my head and did that home grown steam treatment for 30 min. when I rinsed my hair out, I couldn't feel any ORS left!!! When I rinse the towels I used, i couldn't feel any ORS!!! My hair soaked up all of it. It was crazy.

Now I know that my hair has such a high moisture need and now I can really meet it by using this steam treatment.

Back