It's not a Huetiful Steamer...?!?

Hey curlfriends!
So my BF bought me a steamer for V-Day (our 1st anniversary). I requested it, of course, but dear I say that it wasn't the Huetiful steamer. LOL

Anywho, after watching and reading countless reviews on this hair tools, I was a little skeptical. Some reviews mentioned that it's hard to position (no head tilt) just like on the conventional hair dryer. Also that finding a comfortable tabletop placement to actually sit under is a challenge. More reviews than none were AWESOME and please believe that I WILL buy a Huetiful if the next model adjusts these concerns.

Not to be longwinded...I saw another YouTuber (DenimPixie...I hope I spelled it right) using it in one of her product review vids, so I emailed her about it. What I liked is that it reminded me of salon dryers. It's just as easy as sliding a chair up to it and vuala!

I did a little research to find any differences between the Huetiful and other models and all I found was that it uses ionized mist and most others use tap water. I will be doing a little more research on any other differences, but for now this reason wasn't enough for me not to try similar steamer.

The BF is putting it together today and I'm excited about using it this weekend!

Does anyone else use another steamer or even the popular steam cap? If not, do any of you get regular steam treatments from the local salon, and if so, is it doing your any HUR good?!

Sound off...

Here's the link to the steamer...
http://lclbeauty.com/proddetail.php?prod=PRO-150

Back