Ok......who wants me to research getting a hair steamer deal????

longhairlover

hey Ladies,

I got us the pibbs dryer deal for ending 08 and 09, and some ladies are interested in a hair steamer, the Pibbs hair steamers are pricey 500 ish. and for those that want to try to get something cheaper i'm looking for recommendations for cheaper brand steamers that are good.

Once the holidays are over i'll contact the people that are giving us the pibbs deal and see if they have any alternatives to steamers besides the pibbs.

I think it would be best to try to get as many women interested as possible because the better bargains come from larger bulk orders i.e. 40+ people if possible.

and 4 those that were yelling at me in the pibbs dryer thread, here ya go a steamer thread lol!!! joking :grin:

for all the ladies that are experts on the steamers please post here all info.

thx

Lucky's Mom

hey Ladies,

I got us the pibbs dryer deal for ending 08 and 09, and some ladies are interested in a hair steamer, the Pibbs hair steamers are pricey 500 ish. and for those that want to try to get something cheaper i'm looking for recommendations for cheaper brand steamers that are good.

Once the holidays are over i'll contact the people that are giving us the pibbs deal and see if they have any alternatives to steamers besides the pibbs.

I think it would be best to try to get as many women interested as possible because the better bargains come from larger bulk orders i.e. 40+ people if possible.

and 4 those that were yelling at me in the pibbs dryer thread, here ya go a steamer thread lol!!! joking :grin:

thx

Go for it Bling Bling hair lady!!!!!:yep::yep::yep:

rhapsdyblu

hey Ladies,

thx

OK, good idea. Now I have one. So, an FYI (if you're interested): I got it on Ebay & the seller was Salonsrus.com. I love this steamer. Once it kept shutting down on me, I contacted the seller, the owner replied, gave me suggestions & the problem was resolved. He also said he would take it back & replace it if I had any more problems. The problem I believe was my doing because one time I did not realize you needed to drain it after use. I mention it so you know his customer service is outstanding & I am pretty picky about customer service.

The price was very reasonable. I can't remember exactly, but it was between $150-$230 range (I think - memory is short). I'll have to hunt down the receipt. It's big ( guess, like the Pibbs), but light enough that I store it in my master bathroom and just bring it downstairs near my laptop when I use it. I absolutely love it. I also think the shipping was free at the time I purchased it.

Just wanted to share - after SamJ raved about steaming, I immediately found one & have never regretted it.

Beautiful Boses

:yep: Please count me in!

I was just thinking of this last night, I will be changing my hair care routine for the New Year. Instead of using the hair dryer I will use the hair steamer for DC.

Thank you for thinking of this, Great Idea!!

longhairlover

thanks mama,

I will check them out, and the price is right, next week i should get some responses back from folks,

OK, good idea. Now I have one. So, an FYI (if you're interested): I got it on Ebay & the seller was Salonsrus.com. I love this steamer. Once it kept shutting down on me, I contacted the seller, the owner replied, gave me suggestions & the problem was resolved. He also said he would take it back & replace it if I had any more problems. The problem I believe was my doing because one time I did not realize you needed to drain it after use. I mention it so you know his customer service is outstanding & I am pretty picky about customer service.

The price was very reasonable. I can't remember exactly, but it was between $150-$230 range (I think - memory is short). I'll have to hunt down the receipt. It's big ( guess, like the Pibbs), but light enough that I store it in my master bathroom and just bring it downstairs near my laptop when I use it. I absolutely love it. I also think the shipping was free at the time I purchased it.

Just wanted to share - after SamJ raved about steaming, I immediately found one & have never regretted it.