Ok......who wants me to research getting a hair steamer deal????

nikki2229

I wish I had saw this thread sooner because I ordered one over the phone this morning while driving to work. LOL

hurricane

Yes, Me too. I like the tabletop one. It will save space. Maybe you can get some reviews from somewhere. I'm waiting on my stimulus check.

Chameleonchick

oh Me me me! This will make my Home salon complete! I am using my facial steamer for my hair, it works but I rather have the real deal!

MissRissa

i'm interested. i broke my table top in my move so i haven't steamed in months. i do appreciate the table tops though because they save space.

nikki2229

I ordered this one on Tuesday and received it today(Thursday).

Last edited:

nikki2229

I think it's a good deal. I had my eye on this one too but I didn't see it until after I ordered my tapletop steamer on Tuesday. I thought of returning the tapletop and ordering this one but I will wait since I already have a PIBBS taking up room in my closet. If you decide to get it, Congratulations. I am sure they will sell out soon as they did on evasalon.com.

BTW I love the tabletop one. I just received it today and have already steamed my face tonight. It has a ionic attachment that can be used for hair or face.

ariestwo

Hello Ladies, I finally gave in and purchased the 2009 hair steamer from "Salon Outfitters" for $139.88 with free shipping. I ordered mine through Ebay to get free shipping though they still may offer free shipping through their main website" Salon Outfitters". I will let you know how it works. I have learned so much from you ladies . My hair was severely damaged. I had bald spots so badly putting glue in with weaves relaxers ,etc. I finally gave in and cut it all off this past July. You couldn't even braid it after the cut . The crown was completely bald, about the size of (2)50cent pieces.But now after measuring I have about 4 inches except the crown which is about 1inch and thin.The rest is very thick. I thank God for everyone's advice and I "Will" one day show the before and after pics to inspire someone else who will or is going through the same thing I have.I take my vitamins, deep condition weekly and keep my hair moisturized while wearing a wig until the bald spot has filled in completlely. I am completely natural. Thanks Ladies for your support.

civic4800

I finally gave in and purchased this steamer from SalonsRUs for $139.99. No tax or shipping. I ordered it last Friday, it shipped Monday and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow. After looking at various steamers, this was the cheapest that I could find.
I hope you guys get a great deal!

BTW, I contacted Eva's Salon regarding their steamers($139.99) but was told that they're out of stock until mid-March

Last edited: