SPINOFF - What is your SO/DH's LEAST favorite hairstyle on you?

~~HoneyComb~~

My dh's least favorite hairstyle on me is when I wear my hair straight--my straightened hair gets no love from him :lol:

Nonie

"Tarantulas" (I personally think the style is FIYAH! And I came up with it all on my own. :lol: )

kmn1980

Emoticons don't affect me
Straightened. I had to straighten back in 2008 for a wedding and he was very unimpressed by it.

CB1731

I'm not sure what his least is now but before LHCF, he didn't like when I pulled back my dry, poofy, wanna be straight hair with chew up ends, into a ponytail with a part in the center.

LoveCraze

Naturalista
Well he doesn't care for my puffs for some reason. Oh and he prefers if I don't pull it back with a headband. He would rather I just wear it loose.

RegaLady

Weaves, weaves and no weaves! He cannot stand weaves, but they are my ps of choice for now. He doesn't like straight hair on me either.

sunnieb

No fake hair of any kind!

I think he's ok with my buns as long as I dress them up - like doing a braidout bun with some "messy" bangs in the front and a flexi 8 in the back. Boring buns are a no go, but I wear them anyway when I'm having a lazy day.

lilsparkle825

Any kind of fake hair. I had a curly sew-in when we met (BoBraz) and he told me how beautiful I was while nicely expressing his disdain for fake hair...as soon as we got serious, he wasn't so nice about it. :laugh: "Don't EVER do that again.....YUCK!" is what I remember....this includes weaves, wigs, fake buns, any of that except the sock that goes in the middle of the bun.

He almost dislikes my straight hair as much as fake hair. He wanted to see it straight only long enough to see how long it is, then he quickly got over it. Now I just get lots of comments like "baby, when are you gonna wear your hair curly again?"

fitnessmommy

I just asked hubby. " I like the bun, I like the hair straight, I like the twists.... I don't know I like them all." GOOD ANSWER!!! Gotta love that man.

nikolite

1. Wigs
2. Hat with all my hair tucked away (he thinks I look bald that way)
3. My big dookie plaits I wear during washing and might be too lazy to take down until the next day
4. Anything undone

MissMusic

Anything that involves hair that is not mine :yep: aka wigs, weaves, extensions, lacefronts, etc.

Last edited:

lacreolegurl

My DH doesn't like wigs, weaves or buns (which are my style of choice). When I do wear my hair out, he jokingly says his wife's twin is visiting.

ETA: He also calls me Ms. Garrett when I wear the do-nut in my bun. :lachen:

Last edited:

EbonyCPrincess

my SO dislikes wigs/weaves bc he loves running his hands through my hair and rubbing my scalp (which I do too!!!:yep:) and he can't do that with those styles.

one thing I am so thankful for (my SO and I are very new) is that he is totally supportive of my HHJ. he makes fun of me leaving my hair wrapped til 3 in the afternoon on wkends...but he gets it!

CurlyMoo

He doesn't like it straight even thought he hasn't seen it straight yet. When I talk about my Maxiglide and me straightening my hair he says he likes it curly and wants to know what was wrong with it before it went straight. He likes curls and says my hair is the smoothest thing he's ever touched.

dlewis

When I had my hair in cornrows for 2 days I can't even mention the names he called me. He HATED that style. HATED IT!!!