What's your DH/SO's favorite hairstyle on you?

What hairstyle does your DH/SO prefer on you?

• Straight

Votes: 60 44.1%
  • Curly/Rollerset

Votes: 33 24.3%
  • Natural/Texturized Wash n Go

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Braidout/Twists

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Updo

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Bun

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

naturalgurl

My man loves my natural mane. He especially loves it after a "roll in the hay". For some reason it turns him on to see me looking all wild. He loves running his hands through it and feeling the texture and how strong it is. I have to remind him sometimes that even though it's strong and might not come out it's still attached to my head...thus it hurts when pulled!

Extremus

The responses/posts are shocking to read....I love that a lot are either textured styles or 100% natural.

HairQueen

Firstly great thread!:nicethread:

The man I am currently dating met me wearing a curly phony pony which I have worn ever since I met him so he obviously liked me with my hair like that however one day he came to my house after I had just had it relaxed and there was not enough time for me to put my phony pony on before he came to the door and so he saw me with it straight :kiss3: Well when he saw he just stared at me with wide eyes and a smile :love4: and he nearly fell over! He said he loves my hair much better like that.

That is the only time he has seen it down and straight and once he commented you are never going to change that hairstyle are you? I said yes I will wear it down and straight in the summer (in my mind I was thinking yes I will when I get to APL which is what I am aiming for in July!! But I couldn't tell him that lol!)

As he is a new man in my life I have not had the courage to tell him that the phony pony is not my hair - he thinks it is !! I just can't tell him cos he ABSOLUTELY HATES fake hair but as my hair is fairly 'long' to him he thinks its my hair. Oh gosh I feel so bad but cannot tell him!!:badgirl:

There have even been two occassions in bed where my phony pony has fallen off completely :blush: but luckily he didn't notice! Gosh I can't wait to not have to wear them any more!!

Last edited:

Cassandra1975

He likes twist outs. Not so in love with the twists, but I told him, that's how you get a twist out, so suck it up. That's also how you get your hair to retain length, when you leave it along. I can leave twists in for a week, and I think that is definitely helping my hair. Right now he says he wants to see the Afro again, but I think that's because it's short. He doesn't know what to do with my Angela Davis 'fro just yet. :lachen:

RegaLady

My DH is all about this as well..He wants me to keep it reall...no braids...weaves....length comes second to this...HE would rather short an real.... than long and fake.

I have no problem meeting his request..especially after my kinky twist experience :wallbash: never again ....never again ....:perplexed

My husband is opposed to chemicals and weave. That's it! I have worn short hair, most of my life with him, and he has always liked it. I thought it was sexy:lick: . He loves when I take off my wigs and weave. I wants me back natural and would like to see my hair grow out. But, overall he liked the short hair. But, he LOVED me natural.

glamazon386

This new one likes me with long straight hair. :rolleyes: Most of the others preferred curly/natural hair on me. It brings out my features better.

Last edited:

Amour

He prefers me without any extensions/ fake hair... but likes me in braids... GO FIGURE

my SO is coo coo :spinning: :spinning:

Cassandra1975

This new one likes me with long straight hair. :rolleyes: Most of the others preferred curly/natural hair on me. It brings out my features better.
All those curls in your siggy pic, I can't imagine anybody wanting you to straighten that. I think big hair is sexy. Maybe he just needs some time to get used to the curls. :yep:

Qetesh

my bf likes my hair in anyway, he claims to prefer the wash and go's because according to him i am less prissy and easier to get along with when my hair is natural. as opposed to straight

go figure.

MrsHouston

My DH prefers the straight look, although now that I'm mainly wearing protective styles he's just happy to see it down in any style:grin:

Monigirl

My DH loves long braids on me (like in the avatar pic above) or my hair short or long with a wavy look. Like in the pic below.

Last edited: