ROLL CALL! RELAXED/TEXLAXED TYPE 4, past BSL please post!

How long is your hair/

• Total voters
You guys - I'm here! I just saw this thread! Thanks sylver2

But if you guys are 4a/b then I must be 4c. Not kidding.
All this time I was repping 4a/b but I think I was wrong!

I hit BSL and I'm a little bit beyond it while straightened. My original goal was APL!
So now I'm just letting it grow and hoping for MBL - but it's not a requirement. I have my dream hair - right now. AND I do it myself. :) So proud of me and LHCF - we made it together!

You guys - I'm here! I just saw this thread! Thanks sylver2

But if you guys are 4a/b then I must be 4c. Not kidding.
All this time I was repping 4a/b but I think I was wrong!

I hit BSL and I'm a little bit beyond it while straightened. My original goal was APL!
So now I'm just letting it grow and hoping for MBL - but it's not a requirement. I have my dream hair - right now. AND I do it myself. :) So proud of me and LHCF - we made it together!

nah..this thread was created for all chemically relaxed/texturized women who don't have any other type hair except type 4. Some have posted in here unaware ..but the majority is 4a-4b only.
no 3bc patches lol.
good for you hitting BSL :yep:. Its so hard for us to retain length especially being relaxed. I honestly think we represent the majority out there, but we have to do the most work in taking care of it and retaining.

patiently waiting to run back in here with my update! Not length checking til June and I can almost guarantee that I will be BSL, possibly even grazing MBL but let me not get ahead of myself here!

Back