Pretty silk scarves

cairopiper

Hey everyone,

Not sure if someone has already posted about this but I found a website which does nice silk scarves. I placed an order for one on Saturday (from the US) and it arrived at my house (in the UK) this morning! I think they're very reasonably priced and the shipping only cost something like $3.

I got it from http://prettywrap.com/index.php?osCsid=05e81bd16cd621b51c9eec67f328ed8e

I've been using a satin scarf I bought from a BSS but it's not that great on my hair so hopefully this will be better for my hair.

Anyway, hope this recommendation helps.

Cairo
x

I know it has only been a couple of days, but how are you liking the scarves so far? I'm going to start wearing silk scarves cause this bss "satin" is not working for me.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Not sure if someone has already posted about this but I found a website which does nice silk scarves. I placed an order for one on Saturday (from the US) and it arrived at my house (in the UK) this morning! I think they're very reasonably priced and the shipping only cost something like $3.

I got it from http://prettywrap.com/index.php?osCsid=05e81bd16cd621b51c9eec67f328ed8e

I've been using a satin scarf I bought from a BSS but it's not that great on my hair so hopefully this will be better for my hair.

Anyway, hope this recommendation helps.

Cairo
x

I live in Brussels (EUROPE) I tried to own today but I didn't succeed , can you tell me how I can open an account in the site SilkWrap .com because the windows subscribe doesn't work .
Thanks .

this is for the ladies at work etc. there nice btw

Designer Print
spacer.gif

$24.95

spacer.gif

Strawberry Ice
spacer.gif

$19.95

spacer.gif

Black
spacer.gif

$19.95

Ivory
spacer.gif

$19.95

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Ordered one yesterday. The ones I got from old navy were too small and even tho they read 100% silk they sure didnt feel 100% (is that my inner PJ speaking???)

I know it has only been a couple of days, but how are you liking the scarves so far? I'm going to start wearing silk scarves cause this bss "satin" is not working for me.

Hey aLilBirdie - have to say I'm loving this scarf. It has stayed on my head all night and I'm a real toss and turn kind of girl when I sleep. Am planning on buying some more over the next few weeks :yep:

Hiya OP

A question. Do you think it is suitable for someone who has a lot of hair?

They are so pretty, I might buy one as a gift.

Hey aLilBirdie - have to say I'm loving this scarf. It has stayed on my head all night and I'm a real toss and turn kind of girl when I sleep. Am planning on buying some more over the next few weeks :yep:

I'm glad you've said that. Satin doesn't work well for me at all for my tossles and turns.

Hiya OP

A question. Do you think it is suitable for someone who has a lot of hair?

They are so pretty, I might buy one as a gift.

Hi Sunrise,

I think it would be. Basically the scarf has an integral cap with elastic so it should be ok. Once the cap part of the scarf is on I flick the ends back and tie them together as loose or as tight as I want.

Hope this helps. Maybe someone who has used it could give a better description

Cairo
x

Hi Sunrise,

I think it would be. Basically the scarf has an integral cap with elastic so it should be ok. Once the cap part of the scarf is on I flick the ends back and tie them together as loose or as tight as I want.

Hope this helps. Maybe someone who has used it could give a better description

Cairo
x

Thanks Cairo. x

Back