My Progress..Then & Now..

donledo

Hey ladies..I'm posting just a couple of pics to update everyone on my progress. I'm really proud of myself..:yep: The 1st pic (uggh) is from 4/2011 when I first started my journey and the most recent is 1/2013. My goal is between bsl and mbl. Good luck to us all!

Attachments

• april2011.jpg
    april2011.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 452
  • jan20132.jpg
    jan20132.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
Hey ladies..I'm posting just a couple of pics to update everyone on my progress. I'm really proud of myself..:yep: The 1st pic (uggh) is from 4/2011 when I first started my journey and the most recent is 1/2013. My goal is between bsl and mbl. Good luck to us all!

Great job. It looks definitely healthier, :).

Great progress your hair did a 360 turnaround well done Hun you'll reach your goal in no time

It looks so healthy! Great progress!

Personal challenge to become Fit, Fine, and Fabulous at 40 in 2013. Future Bikini/Figure competitor.

Jeez guys, I am truly overwhelmed by all the sweet comments you all took the time to make. My regimen is quite simple and low maintenance. I deep condition and wash once a week on weekends. I moisturize and seal daily. I apply an oil and sulfur mix to my scalp daily. I bun 99.9 % of the time. I protect it in a satin bonnet at night. I relax every 3-4 months and I stay away from heat and salons as much as possible.

Last edited:
I have a question for you. I am not sure if this happens to you or not, but how do you get through the "My hair is to short, yet too long" rut? I feel like I am at that stage. My hair is to short to bun nicely, or up do nicely or even pony. It is just that every time that I get to this stage I end up cutting.

I have a question for you. I am not sure if this happens to you or not, but how do you get through the "My hair is to short, yet too long" rut? I feel like I am at that stage. My hair is to short to bun nicely, or up do nicely or even pony. It is just that every time that I get to this stage I end up cutting.
Hey Lovely. I know the feeling and went thru the very same thing. As you can see from my 1st pic, I went thru a horrible stage where NOTHING looked good! This is where patience came in and vanity went out the window. I had a goal and was determined to get there no matter what. The buns and ponytails looked jacked up in the beginning so I did the phony pony for a while. It was temporary and before I knew it, I no longer needed any cover ups. You can do it too girl. Resist cutting if possible and take it one day at a time.

Back