My progress

Not you too!

I swear, you girls are going to kill me with all this pretty hair. Love your hair too.

Thanks Sweetie.... I love your curls ...The bling is to die for:lick:. What do you use to get your hair shiny like that. My sister is natural and I am currently helping out with the dullness of her hair:perplexed, so any advise will be great... :yep:Take care:grin:

Imagining where your brastrap would be, I think you are MBL. Your sig makes me drool every time I look at it.

Do you have a Fotki? Any pictures from February 2008? SPILL! lol

Another gorgeous head with awesome progress, both in length and fullness. Way to grow, Girl!

No one is answering this woman's question. YES!!! Claim it! I think you are BSL. Especially since you mentioned that you're 5'9. Your hair is really beautiful. Great progress.

Shoulder length to almost MBL in a year is amazing growth, especially after post-partum shedding. Very nice. :)

Do you have any starting pics so we can see where you came from? It helps my hair inspriration! You hair is the bomb!

Do you have any starting pics so we can see where you came from? It helps my hair inspriration! You hair is the bomb!

Kind of... I didn't take pictures of my hair at the beginning because I did not know I would go that far in my journey:lachen: Anyway, here are some pictures from last year, the quality is so so :nono: Sorry about that:nono:

Thanks again:grin:

Attachments

• mYPROGRESS.jpg
    mYPROGRESS.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 38
Very nice!!!!!!!! What helped with your postpartum shedding?

Sorry for the late response, for my shedding I took garlic pills for 2 months back to back and it really helped. But normally post-partum shedding stops by itself sometimes during the first 6 months after delivery, but I just wanted to help Mother Nature a little bit so I can have some hair left on my scalp before it was too late :lachen:Take care :grin:

Your hair is so pretty! What products do you use?

Voilà...Here they are...Take care :)

My regimen is simple: LOW and I mean really LOW manipulation and KISS...

DC with Lekair Cholesterol and wheat germ oil (or avocado oil)
Clarifying shampoo: I clarify at least every other week with shikakai bar or Suave shampoo because I like to keep my scalp clean.
Shampoo once a week with either CON or some JOICO moisture
Rinse with Aphogee 2 min rec or Joico Moisture
Leavin: Rusk Smoother (Love it) mixed sometimes with Lacio Lacio when I roller set
Moisturizer: I apply a bit of NTM leavin first on my ends and seal with a drop of My homemade mix of shea butter daily...
For the bling: A drop of Jasmine oil (contains mineral oil but my hair loves it)

At night, cross wrap, real silk scarf... In the morning my hair is up in a jaw clip, I rarely bun because I am not patient enough, but I may try it in the future...

Re: My progress one year later (pics incl )

That is my first time posting progress pics... so sorry for any inconvenience in advance :grin:
I started last year (feb 08) with shoulder length and lots of postpartum shedding... Now I am on my way to MBL,so so far I am happy with my progress since I am 5'9 :yep:

NB: What do you guys think, can I claim MBL :)

Wow that's a lot of progress! Congrats and claim. Seems lower bsl to mbl

Back