Small Progress Update

growinstrong

Hey ladies, I only took two pics, but just wanted to know, what's my current length? I'm so bad at trying to figure out my length cause it always looks like it never grew to me. I'm trying to be MBL by my birthday in October, sooooooooo how much longer do I have to make MBL :look:? Oh and please excuse the backfat, I'm preggers, lol.

http://public.fotki.com/growinstrong/april-2010-update/april-update/april-2010-progress-2.html

http://public.fotki.com/growinstrong/april-2010-update/april-update/april-2010-progress.html

Last edited:

ms.blue

To me your bra looks low so I think you are bsl on your way to mbl.

Last edited:

growinstrong

thanks ladies. My stylist said I need a trim and I know I do, but I'm afraid she gonna do a cut. I kind wanna wait till October to do any sort of trim and when that time comes, I will do it myself. I've trusted my stylist and had waaay too many setbacks cause she wanted to do a trim :ohwell:.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Girl please. You're already grazing mbl. Your bra is low and mbl looks to be at the bottom of your bra. Your hair looks great, btw. And, I think with a possible summer growth spurt (not to mention growth from being preggo), you WILL be WL by Oct. :yep: No question.

Last edited:

growinstrong

:grin: Thanks ladies, I'm geeked now :lol:.

^^^ITA you almost there. So close you could be there in a week or 2. :lol:

Girl please. You're already grazing mbl. Your bra is low and mbl looks to be at the bottom of your bra. Your hair looks great, btw. And, I think with a possible summer growth spurt (not to mention growth from being preggo), you WILL be WL by Oct. :yep: No question.

Whimsy

I guess I'm in the minority, but I feel like you're MBL already!!! I'd claim it if I were you!

Taking your bra out of the equation, if you didn't have a bra on your hair is definitely hanging at MBL and ur working your way to WL.....In my humble opinion.

Edited to add: CONGRATS ON THE PREGGOBELLY!!!

growinstrong

:look: I guess it would be a little easier to tell if the back fat wasnt so evident. I'll definitely be working on that after the baby :ohwell:. Thanks for all the responses, as this gives a better idea of where I'm at and how much longer I have to reach my goals. WL wasnt even a goal, but now I have hair anorexia. So, my new goal is: full MBL by October 1, 2010 and WL by Dec 31, 2010.

Last edited: