My Hair Growth Journey Update - Success and Setbacks (PIC HEAVY!)

Congratulations!!! You'll be WL in no time!!!!!!!!
Your hair looks great! and kudos for doing a 2.5 year transition! wow!!

Beautiful!!!! As always Ediese, loads of yummy pictures of your hair to drool over!!! :pant: :)lachen: I love the panting smiley)

:congrats: on making BSL and sorry about the setback.

HHG!!!

Edise you are one of my hair-spirations!! Sorry about the setback but keep up the great work! Can't wait til you make it to WL so you can give me all of your tips!!

I love your hair so much! I hope I can get to where you are at next year. How long is your hair shrunken?

Great progress! You need to flat iron so we can see the full length in all its glory! You hair looks amazing!

Congrats your progress is great!! I have the same issue as you, my hair is thin, but I have alot of hair, so it looks thick.

your hair is beautiful, it must have been very traumatic though when you were losing your hair after using the salt. May i ask what the salt is supposed to do? i looking for all the help i can get.

great results though from all the pictures.!!!!

I love all of your posts.. Just so detailed, and informative..
Congrats on your growth and thats for the inspiration

Congrats on the growth and sorry about the dreaded hair you had t cut. It will grow back in no time.

Nice Progress! I'm sorry about the detangling issue! I'm always scared that I'm going to have a detangling nightmare after my weave take-down... I know it can easily happen!

Back