Fustrusted with my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

J Glazin

Hey Ladies,

Happy Turkey day!!!!

This is my problem. For some reason my hair is shedding. I am so tired of this. I try everything in my power to keep it healthy but for some reason it doesn't want to stop shedding. So I have decided to dred my hair. Right now I have a relaxer and I want to take it out. Does anyone know the best way to take out the relaxer. I dont want to do a BC goodness Im scaried. Please help because let me tell you I am sooooo fustrusted. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I might be misunderstanding but there is no way to "take out" a relaxer. Since you don't want to BC you'll just have to let it grow out

Poor baby.:sad: I feel your pain. I've had shedding problems at least twice this year. One time I used a black dye thinking because I didn't lift the color, it wouldn't do damage. The other time I think I didn't have my protein/moisture balance right. I remember feeling discouraged but my hair is on track now. My hair is relaxed 4 a/b.

Have you tried taking garlic supplements? Or the Alter Ego garlic poo and con?

Are you breaking (a lot of little hairs) or are you shedding (long hairs with a bulb on the end) ?

What's your reggie?

Back