LOVE: fotkis of ladies who started with broken off neck/shoulder hair & are now BSL+

hopeful

Re: LOVE: fotkis of ladies who started with broken off neck/shoulder hair & are now B

The first one is from 2006 (Badly damaged from heat abuse (culers/blowdryer). I ended up cutting it a month after to NL/SL. The second pic is a year later 2007. The third is from 2008. So its been about 3 years total. I would consider myself bsl now. I dont use any heat anymore as a result. I'm scared of heat. lol

Your hair is really beautiful!

Surfer Girl

Re: LOVE: fotkis of ladies who started with broken off neck/shoulder hair & are now B

great inspirational Fotkis, thank you all for sharing.

jamaicalovely

I love those fotki's too and I regret that I didn't take any pictures when my hair was barely at my ears and SEVERELY damaged. I was so distraught that I didn't want ANYONE to see it. I encourage everyone to take pics from their starting point. Not only does it help you chart your progress but it helps others who are starting out on their hair care journey!:drunk:

Love that hairstyle in your avi

LiLi

Adrienne0914 ... my biggest inspiration.

Amerie123

can you ladies just attach the links, it's hard finding these ppl. but i love looking at progressing pics, and i love seeing the dates.:grin: