LOVE: fotkis of ladies who started with broken off neck/shoulder hair & are now BSL+

kurlybella

am i the only one who loves to find fotkis like these?
now i love most all fotkis but i really love to see the fotkis of ladies who started with short hair and are now right at bsl or plus. :drunk:
i love to see the progression pics over the years!

so inspirational!!!

and, *clears throat*, if you have any you like, post the link please! :grin:

Last edited:

frizzy

Re: LOVE: fotkis of ladies who started with broken off neck/shoulder hair & are now B

You are not the only one, they give me real hope.
I wanna be one of them one day.

charmtreese

Re: LOVE: fotkis of ladies who started with broken off neck/shoulder hair & are now B

I love these types of fotkis too! so BUMPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolata

BUMPING....

~*Tigget*~

Can anyone post some links to some of these? I would love to see them for encouragement/inspiration.

FlawedBeauty

i dont have a fotki but u can see in my sig where my hair was broken so SL on one side. hot mess! lol

jasmin

Love them...

MoniintheMiddle

I love those fotki's too and I regret that I didn't take any pictures when my hair was barely at my ears and SEVERELY damaged. I was so distraught that I didn't want ANYONE to see it. I encourage everyone to take pics from their starting point. Not only does it help you chart your progress but it helps others who are starting out on their hair care journey!:drunk:

MiWay

I don't know if mine was SEVERELY damaged, but it was definitely damaged. I started a little past SL and I'm BSL. My ends are still really thin, so I may be trimming it back to APL very soon.

Shalilac

I've bc'd so many times... :look: You can definitely see some progress pics in my album LOL Here's a few pics:
bc in 12/03

2 haircuts later 10/05

And now my last bc 03/07

07/08

Sorry for all the pics, but it encourages me as well when I see them :yep:

santwon

^^ I'd be encouraged too! Well, rather, AM.

LadyD

Those are my favorite ones to look at also. They let me know it can be done. Theres nothing better than being able to actually see progress.

MiWay

Also check out Dream13. She is definitely an inspiration.

dream13

Also check out Dream13. She is definitely an inspiration.

Awww, thanks BQ :kiss:! Your progress is huge inspiration for me too!

ETA: Ladies my siggy pic says it all. In September 06, my hair was DAMAGED...bleached, brittle, and breaking :nono:. I'm going to update my fotki this weekend with a "Before LHCF" folder.

Last edited:

kurlybella

Awww, thanks BQ :kiss:! Your progress is huge inspiration for me too!

ETA: Ladies my siggy pic says it all. In September 06, my hair was DAMAGED...bleached, brittle, and breaking :nono:. I'm going to update my fotki this weekend with a "Before LHCF" folder.

awww...your fotki was one of the ones that made me start this thread!

love the beautiful hair!:lick:

kurlybella

i guess i like fotkis like these because it's my story too. my starting point was 2006 but the HEALTHY solid regimen point was august 2007. my ends were BUSTED and a hot mess! :nono::wallbash:
and my hair was not properly moisturized and i was killing it with my sedu set at 450! :blush:

though you really can't tell in the pic, my ends were fried up. i was also shoulder length. august 07:

this is my hair a year later. supple, moisturized and healthy. august 08:

Last edited:

new-life

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Anky! From where she started, VERY inspirational.

GoingNatural

am i the only one who loves to find fotkis like these?
now i love most all fotkis but i really love to see the fotkis of ladies who started with short hair and are now right at bsl or plus. :drunk:
i love to see the progression pics over the years!

so inspirational!!!

and, *clears throat*, if you have any you like, post the link please! :grin:

I still look at my hair and cannot believe my hair has come such a long way. I'm at a length, healthiness and thickness that I never thought I would reach.

SelfStyled

I like this thread.

Lavendar's fotki is also inspirational. I think she had color damage at one point and now it is just GORGEOUS.

jasmin

There's been a few of them that I love but right now the most recent one I've seen and really like is MCrzyGr.

shtow

My fotki shows my SL damaged hair. It was chicken head red and broken off. Its in my albums that show my hair pre LHCF. My hair is now BSL.

jamaicalovely

I've bc'd so many times... :look: You can definitely see some progress pics in my album LOL Here's a few pics:
bc in 12/03

2 haircuts later 10/05

And now my last bc 03/07

07/08

Sorry for all the pics, but it encourages me as well when I see them :yep:

In 1 yr, impressive!

nichole21

The first one is from 2006 (Badly damaged from heat abuse (culers/blowdryer). I ended up cutting it a month after to NL/SL. The second pic is a year later 2007. The third is from 2008. So its been about 3 years total. I would consider myself bsl now. I dont use any heat anymore as a result. I'm scared of heat. lol

Last edited: