LONG & STRONG from the INSIDE OUT CHALLENGE!!!!

Good Morning,

Just a check in. I have to incoporate more cardio. My water is excellent I am trying to drink 11 glasses daily. Since water is all I drink( no juice and no sodas) I have no choice but to drink. My eating has gotten better, considerably. I found 2 work out partners to work out with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting this week. I have added a hair vitamin along with my multivitamin.

Everybody good luck and keep up the good works.

Hey Ladies!
Just wanted to check in. I am doing well with the diet and vits, but I really need to improve on sleep and exercise.

Naturalsigma: Great job! Finding workout partnets is a great idea, It really helps. :yep:

Hope all you ladies are doing well. I am looking forward to hearing how things are going.:grin:

Ummmmm.............:ohwell:

I didn't do so well this week:nono::

• water: Pretty good averaged ab 50-64 oz per day
  • Protein: pretty good, as I eat tons of protein anyway
  • Fruits & Veggies: Ok
  • Vitamins: :ohwell:, I think I remembered to take them 1 day last week
  • Exercise: :blush:
  • Rest: ab 6 hours a night:perplexed
No-No's for hair growth:
  • Caffine: I had too many glasses of sweet tea last week.:nono: I'm from the south, what can I say...
  • Sugar - OK
  • nicotine - don't do
  • Alcohol - i had a couple of drinks...it was my birthday:blush:
  • junk food - ummmm....
  • fast food - YIKES :ohwell:
I will do better this week as I have started back on my green tea, so I should be able to reduce the sweet tea intake and I will take my vitamins tonight and get a good night's rest.

I need to work out and I will try and go tomorrow morning, wednesday morning and friday morning...

Hey Ladies! Just checking in. I have been doing well with ecerything but exercise. I really have to find a work out that I will enjoy.
How is everyone else doing?

I joined a gym last month, it's called Ladies Workout Express and it's kinda like a Curves, but it works for me as I can get in and out in like 50 min. So, with my baby, it's not too much of a strain on her to be there for like an hour (she's in the clingy and crying stage right now away from Mommy). It's close to my home and I feel like I am working out, but not over-training. I really like it.:yep:

Good job! I used to go to Curves and loved it! I was so quick and easy. Does Ladies Workout Express had a treadmill? I know some of the Curves have them know.

I joined a gym last month, it's called Ladies Workout Express and it's kinda like a Curves, but it works for me as I can get in and out in like 50 min. So, with my baby, it's not too much of a strain on her to be there for like an hour (she's in the clingy and crying stage right now away from Mommy). It's close to my home and I feel like I am working out, but not over-training. I really like it.:yep:

Good job! I used to go to Curves and loved it! I was so quick and easy. Does Ladies Workout Express had a treadmill? I know some of the Curves have them know.

No, they don't...

but I guess I could walk and push my daughter in the stroller....:look:

Hello!
How is everyone doing? Are you seeing any changes in your skin, how you feel etc. ?
I have been doing pretty well with this. It seems to be easier to eat well when the weather is nice. I eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, and I am drinking plenty of water. So...I guess Im sticking to it. I still have my weak spots with junk food, but I have improved.
Hope everyone is doing well. HHG

Hey Ladies! How is everyone doing? Eating right? Working out? I have been doing ok. I joined the gym and have been working out a few days a week. My eating has improved and I have taking my vits. I just have to work on getting enough rest.

Hey FM! Have you tried putting your vits in a visable spot that helps you remember to take them. I keep mine on my kitchen counter with my other pill that I have to take. The bathroom sink is a good spot a well. HTH
Ummmmm.............:ohwell:

I didn't do so well this week:nono::

• water: Pretty good averaged ab 50-64 oz per day
  • Protein: pretty good, as I eat tons of protein anyway
  • Fruits & Veggies: Ok
  • Vitamins: :ohwell:, I think I remembered to take them 1 day last week
  • Exercise: :blush:
  • Rest: ab 6 hours a night:perplexed
No-No's for hair growth:
  • Caffine: I had too many glasses of sweet tea last week.:nono: I'm from the south, what can I say...
  • Sugar - OK
  • nicotine - don't do
  • Alcohol - i had a couple of drinks...it was my birthday:blush:
  • junk food - ummmm....
  • fast food - YIKES :ohwell:
I will do better this week as I have started back on my green tea, so I should be able to reduce the sweet tea intake and I will take my vitamins tonight and get a good night's rest.

I need to work out and I will try and go tomorrow morning, wednesday morning and friday morning...

Count me in.

To take the internal approach to hair growth we need:
  • water: 100oz of water per day
  • Protein: Soy
  • Fruits & Veggies: love fruit and veggies
  • Vitamins: Multi, Botin, MSM
  • Exercise: 30-60Min per day
  • Rest: 8+ hours of sleep each night.
No-No's for hair growth:
  • Caffine
  • Sugar
  • nicotine
  • junk food
  • fast food
  • Trans Fat

How's everyone doing with this? Aside from the exercise, I've been doing pretty good. I make sure to eat at least 2 fruits a day, have some protein in the morning, well with each meal, drink at least 64 ox of water a day. Plus a veggie with each meal and sometype of green vegetbale every day. Oh and I've been eating salmon three times a week.

I'm trying to grow me some healthy hair:yep:

I fell off hard. First mistake, not letting anyone in my household in on what I was doing. So when sugar was brought back in the house, I went nuts. My water intake is minimal again. I still walk an hour a day, but my bike is now holding my clothes. I forget my vitamins for days at a time and the days when I remember, I remember I haven't eaten yet. So I wait until I do eat and forget again. It's time to get back on track though. My job hasn't helped this journey at all. My boss has thrown her entire workload on me, not including passing me on to her coworker, so I'm doing both their jobs for way less money... let me not get started. :wallbash:

Starting over... :ohwell:

well, me and the hubby have been eating fish 3x a week and i eat veggies or a salad with most meals. i am drinking water, almost 64 oz a day...i still keep forgetting to take my vitamins, tho-:wallbash:and ummmm....exercise....what's that again?:lachen:

I'ma get better, tho- on the vits and gettin' it movin'...:look: seems like i'm always busy with the kids home all day...i kno-, excuses, excuses...

well, me and the hubby have been eating fish 3x a week and i eat veggies or a salad with most meals. i am drinking water, almost 64 oz a day...i still keep forgetting to take my vitamins, tho-:wallbash:and ummmm....exercise....what's that again?:lachen:

I'ma get better, tho- on the vits and gettin' it movin'...:look: seems like i'm always busy with the kids home all day...i kno-, excuses, excuses...

I don't know I just cant get with the exercise. I guess I'm just lazy. Oh and I've been taking flaxseed oil, Hair vits from vitamin shoppe, and amino acids.

I'm not on this challenge, but I have been doing alot of these things. Because fruits and veggies have been hard to come by, I have been juicing them, and adding MSM liquid to them. I have cut out beef, and been increasing my intake of flaxseed and salmon. I did fall off today:look:, but this is becoming my lifestyle. I plan to keep this up!:yep: Does anyone drink soy milk? Oh count me in this challenge!:grin:

I'm not on this challenge, but I have been doing alot of these things. Because fruits and veggies have been hard to come by, I have been juicing them, and adding MSM liquid to them. I have cut out beef, and been increasing my intake of flaxseed and salmon. I did fall off today:look:, but this is becoming my lifestyle. I plan to keep this up!:yep: Does anyone drink soy milk? Oh count me in this challenge!:grin:

i drink vanilla soy milk.

I was doing alot of these thing for awhile minus the excercise and saw results but have since let it fall by the wayside. I'm so totally up to getting in on this challenge and getting healthier. The water intake prolly won't change much and just how I cook my protein will change ( I love chicken).

The tough one will be sleep because i am a bit of a late owl/ especially on the iinternet or playing computer games and also exercise but I'm game becase YES, I CAN!

Last edited:
Back