I tried a ponytail rollerset!!! (((with pics)))

Your hair is amazing! I m going to show my DD these pics to assure her she never needs a relaxer if this is what your natural hair can do. are you 100% natural? as in never ever relaxed? Im itching to try this now....my hairs not as long as yours tho- ill look like im in Dallas!

Wow it looks good:yep: I tried rollersetting my hair once but girl,it came out looking a HAM:lachen: It was without the rubber bands though, so my roots were poof city:hair: I'll try your method, I know the bands will get my roots straight. It looks like our hairtype is very similar:look:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
I can't wait until my hair is as long as yours! Keep taking great care of your hair! :up:

u know i had to run in here and see cuz ur hair is the absolute BOMB!!! I think the results were very pretty.
How long did it take to dry? did u set it overnight?

Hey! It took about an hour and 45 minutes to dry fully. It would have probably been less time, but I took off my dryer 3 times to check to see if it was dry. Plus I unplugged it 3 times to move to different rooms to watch TV/surf the net/etc....can you tell I'm impatient? lol :lachen:

I didn't set it overnight...

Your hair is amazing! I m going to show my DD these pics to assure her she never needs a relaxer if this is what your natural hair can do. are you 100% natural? as in never ever relaxed? Im itching to try this now....my hairs not as long as yours tho- ill look like im in Dallas!

I got my first relaxer around the age of 4...stopped relaxing at the age of 23...I've been relaxer free for over 5 years now...it'll be 6 years this December. I did the big chop December 2002.

Wow it looks good:yep: I tried rollersetting my hair once but girl,it came out looking a HAM:lachen: It was without the rubber bands though, so my roots were poof city:hair: I'll try your method, I know the bands will get my roots straight. It looks like our hairtype is very similar:look:

Yeah, we do have verrrry similar textures so you should try it :yep:

Your hair turned out great! Even after the poofiness, it stil looks good! I don't think it looks that poofy, either.

What is a ponytail rollerset? :perplexed

With a ponytail rollerset, when you section off the hair that you wanna set on rollers, you "rubberband" it first. Instead of you having to do the work to try to get the rollers held taught to the scalp, the ponytail holder is supposed to do it for you.

After you put the ponytail holder on, you comb that section of hair and roll it up. That's it :grin: Hope this helps....

I love the results, your hair is so beautiful and i would like to try it but ...I'm afraid of rubberbands:ohwell:

I love the results, your hair is so beautiful and i would like to try it but ...I'm afraid of rubberbands:ohwell:

FYI....I used Goody ponytail holders and soaked them in oil first...I didn't experience any breakage from using them.

Girl!! Your hair is fabulous! You betta work those curls... Those are awesome pictures!! I :love: your hair!

Thanks, you've given me hope - I going to see if I have sucess with the ponytail set like you and Poka!

Back