I think LENZI'S REQUEST Hair Stimulator WORKS!!!

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I ordered this for my mom today. She has had some hairloss, actual bald spots, for a while now. She has worn wigs for years. I wanted to have her try the mtg but she will not take care of her hair properly. She will ask questions but not follow through. This product I'm comfortable with givign her to use. I dont know if she will let me take pictures, and I cant find my camera right now anyway, but if it works for her I will definitely let y'all know.

Ginsana

CICI24 said:
I just Got my Lenzi's Reuquest in the mail today. It only took one week to get here. I already applied it. I'll post my results in a month, on July 30th.

I can't wait to see it!!!

Ginsana

Enchantmt said:
I ordered this for my mom today. She has had some hairloss, actual bald spots, for a while now. She has worn wigs for years. I wanted to have her try the mtg but she will not take care of her hair properly. She will ask questions but not follow through. This product I'm comfortable with givign her to use. I dont know if she will let me take pictures, and I cant find my camera right now anyway, but if it works for her I will definitely let y'all know.

My mom is the same way sometimes....sometimes we have to play the momma and put the stuff in their hair for them...they'll thank us later right?? :)

divinefavor

I ordered this grease a couple of days ago by mail after to talking to Sue. She said that she was having problems with Paypal, so I mailed her a check. How long did it take you all to get your product?

cece22

You ladies are going to have me broke yet. What next? I have ran out and bought everything that is raved over CON, Nexxus, MTG, Affirm, Herbal Essense, and now this Lenzi's request that is getting all the buzz.

I hope this works my questions

Does it stink? How are you using it?

lolacurl

hey cece,
lenzi's doesn't stink at all, it has a very mild fragrance. I oil my scalp with it a few times a week and massage it in, generally after i conditioner wash.

HTH
lola

cece22

lolacurl said:
hey cece,
lenzi's doesn't stink at all, it has a very mild fragrance. I oil my scalp with it a few times a week and massage it in, generally after i conditioner wash.

HTH
lola

Ok. I am definately getting this. I plan to do some Human Hair braids this weekend and now I am using MTG for growth that will stink up my braids and I won't be able to wash like I am used to or my braids will slip out. This Lenz's request might be the ticket to still be able to speed up my growth without the stinkiness of MTG. I am off to order.