I think LENZI'S REQUEST Hair Stimulator WORKS!!!

Ginsana

****SEE MY ALBUM FOR PICS***

I received it in the mail exactly 8 days ago and the day I received it I used it in the back of my mom's head because she had severe hair breakage from a sucky stylist. She didn't think it would do anything, and to tell you the truth, neither did I...I applied it to the one area in the back of her head 7 days ago and I checked it last night to see what happened, and oh my goodness!!! Her balding spots were gone! Her hair was growing where it couldn't grow before! I even tried it in my hair and now my hair is growing like crazy, but unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of my own hair. I don't want to boast on my own growth without pictures to back it up, because face it...seeing is believing for some people, especially when it comes to hair products!

I am excited about this product, because I can see it working, and in exactly 7 days as Ms. Sue (the creator) predicted. However, do remember that your hair grows in stages, and if your hair is in it's growing stage right now, check this grease out!! If you've tried it and your hair hasn't grown yet, maybe it's not in the growing stage, but rather a resting stage (this is what MS. SUE told me).

I've tried lots of stuff for growth based on recommendations on this forum, from Surge, to Cayenne Pepper mix, to Sulphur/Glover's Mane, to MTG, and nothing has worked like Lenzi's Request....I am truly a believer now!

And now I shall step off my soapbox.... :yep:

Thanks for listening (remember also what works for some may not work for all, but I digress :) )

beadedgirl

I Agree With You On This One,my Hair Is Like A 4b And Lately It Has Been Extremely Hard To Tame.i've Been Parting My Hair In 4 Sections, I Still Use The Mtg With Surge But Only On The Length Of My Hair.for Extra Moisture I Place A Plastic Cap On My Head At Night,so Far Its Helping.i've Been Using This Grease For 9 Days,after 3 Days I Started To Feel Some Wave Sprating Out Of My Roots Then After 7 Days The Length Of Wave Is Longer And My Roots Are Extremely Wavy,theres Like Over An Inch Of Wave Going On.i've Only Been Applying It Once A Week.so This Grease Is Definately Doing Something To My Hair.this Grease Is Like Butter,and Like Smell.

EbonyEyes

Lenzi's Request is working for me too! I will be taking pics in a few weeks to show my progress. I just sent an order for 2 jars. I'm running out of my trial size so hopefully, I will have my order soon!

-Ebony

jasmin

how can one purchase this? I have one spot on my head that I had breakage from being underprocessed.

Ginsana

Hi Ladies!! To get the Lenzi's Request Grease, you have to call in your order to Ms. Sue, the woman who created it. She's in Texas I believe, and I think she accepts paypal now, but I mailed her a check. If you would like her phone number to place the order (which happens to be the only method to ordering right now), PM me and I'll be glad to give it to you, as I don't want to put the woman's info. on blast.. :)

lolacurl

I can also attest to the amazing properties of Lenzi's request. I've had it for a couple of weeks now, both my mom and I are using. Interestingly enough, my mom also had breakage all over her head due to a negligent stylist failing to base her scalp prior to a touch up!!!

I spoke with Ms. Sue at length -- she's a sweetheart!! She explained to me how Lenzi's request works by waking up dormant hair follicles. If the follicle is dead, then nothing will work for it, but in most cases, we are suffering from follicles that are merely sleeping. Sooo...needless to say, three days after mom started to apply the hair grease, she had new hairs sprouting all over where there had been no hair at all! We were amazed. Totally surreal.

I've used practically every hair growth remedy in the book and on this board (a sista's got a case of MTG in the basement!!),and never have I observed such broad based growth this quickly. My edges are usually weak and have a tendency to be thinner than the rest of my hair, which is pretty dense. It seems as if my hairline is moving forward, if that makes sense. Much more hair around the edges. Woo hoo!!!!

Thank God for Ms. Sue and Lenzi's Request!!! This stuff is off the hook...

lola

Ginsana

lolacurl said:
I can also attest to the amazing properties of Lenzi's request. I've had it for a couple of weeks now, both my mom and I are using. Interestingly enough, my mom also had breakage all over her head due to a negligent stylist failing to base her scalp prior to a touch up!!!

I spoke with Ms. Sue at length -- she's a sweetheart!! She explained to me how Lenzi's request works by waking up dormant hair follicles. If the follicle is dead, then nothing will work for it, but in most cases, we are suffering from follicles that are merely sleeping. Sooo...needless to say, three days after mom started to apply the hair grease, she had new hairs sprouting all over where there had been no hair at all! We were amazed. Totally surreal.

I've used practically every hair growth remedy in the book and on this board (a sista's got a case of MTG in the basement!!),and never have I observed such broad based growth this quickly. My edges are usually weak and have a tendency to be thinner than the rest of my hair, which is pretty dense. It seems as if my hairline is moving forward, if that makes sense. Much more hair around the edges. Woo hoo!!!!

Thank God for Ms. Sue and Lenzi's Request!!! This stuff is off the hook...

lola

AMEN lola!! Thank God for Ms. Sue and Lenzi's Request. :)

webby

Think Slim
Thank you ladies for your updates.

I'm at a cross roads with my products, because I found out last week that I have allergy-induced eczema. I also have allergies to a bunch of elements that I would never have imagined, rubber being one of them :ohwell:

So, now I have to be extra careful about ALL ingredients in ALL of my products. Heck, it might get so bad, that I may end up using just plain soap and water :p

Koffie

I have been using Lenzi's request for a mere 2 weeks+ and I can tell the difference. I have not measured becuase I don't do that, but my church members have been telling me that when I press my hair out it is going to be resting peacefully on my waist. :D

btw>>>>> I am a natural and without the use of heat, my hair is above brastrap at this point. ;)

lolacurl

Ginsana said:
AMEN lola!! Thank God for Ms. Sue and Lenzi's Request. :)

A double AMEN!!! :D. We gon be havin church up in here soon!!! Also, Webby, I'm sorry to hear about your allergic reactions. If u'd like, I'll send u a little bit of my Lenzi's if you're hesitant about trying it. Lemme know!

lola

Ginsana

webby said:
Thank you ladies for your updates.

I'm at a cross roads with my products, because I found out last week that I have allergy-induced eczema. I also have allergies to a bunch of elements that I would never have imagined, rubber being one of them :ohwell:

So, now I have to be extra careful about ALL ingredients in ALL of my products. Heck, it might get so bad, that I may end up using just plain soap and water :p

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that webby! But who knows, Soap and Water might become your "Holy Ghost Hair Grease!" :)

Ginsana

Koffie said:
I have been using Lenzi's request for a mere 2 weeks+ and I can tell the difference. I have not measured becuase I don't do that, but my church members have been telling me that when I press my hair out it is going to be resting peacefully on my waist. :D

btw>>>>> I am a natural and without the use of heat, my hair is above brastrap at this point. ;)

Congrats. on the growth Koffie! Testify girl, tes-ti-fy!!

Honi

There is no board.
I bought some of this because I'm looking for something that works better on my daughters scalp. It starts to dry and flake up for some reason in certain areas. I tried different oil mixtures and it just doesn't last long and gets sucked up so fast.

I like the ingredients in the product. The unpetroleum has me interested. The growth gotten from it can't hurt either.

LondonDiva

Honi said:
LD. Go to Sunriseproductsonline.com. You can order it from there I think.

Thanks

I just sent her an e-mail because being in the Uk I can't order from there and also asked if she could send it USPS as opposed to UPS. They always charge me ridiculous amounts of money over here to recieve my own goods.