I am stretching, i cowash twice a week, need help on a winter reggie.....

Closeout

I am stretching for 20 weeks, I have been cowashing twice a week and Dcing once a week. before this summer i had never cowashed or even stretched this long before. I have read a few boards where ladies have reduced thier cowashing in the winter months. i just need some suggestions on reggies...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi CloseOut! I am also in the process of Gearing up for Winter.:ohwell:

I am going to do, is continue to Co-Wash once a Week and I have Implemented Hot Oil Treatments HOTS (actually doing my 1st HOT Tonight).:grin:

I am hoping this will help me in the Fall/Winter along with Weekly Co-Washing & DC'ing.

I have a Ton of Oils & A Heat Cap, So this made perfect sense, to Me.:look: Hopefully, My Results will Keep Moving in a Positive Direction.:yep:

This Was the Perfect Addition to my Fall/Winter Regimen.

Closeout

hmm how often will you be doing the hot oil treatments?? IDareT'sHair?
I was also thinking of reducing my cowashing from twice a week to once a week...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
hmm how often will you be doing the hot oil treatments?? IDareT'sHair?
I was also thinking of reducing my cowashing from twice a week to once a week...

I'm going to do them weekly along with my weekly Co-Wash, Last night Here's what I did:
1) HOT with Wheat Germ Oil under Heat Cap 1 Hour
2) Co-Wash
3) DC w/Steamer
4) Rinsed, PC
5) Applied Leave In and Dried

Here are some of the Oils I have that I want to use up:
1) Wheat Germ
2) Organic Soy
3) Jojoba
4) Sweet Almond
5) EVOO
6) EVCO
7) Avacado
8) Macadamia

So, with the help of some Ladies in another Thread, I thought HOTS would be "Perfect" to not only help me use the Oils up, but to get my hair extra added protection for Fall/Winter.:grin: