Hide Your Hair For 6 Months 12-16-09 REVEAL

Ok here are my pics, first one was taken June 10, I'm around SL there. Second one taken December 6 after ORS relaxer, I'm grazing APL :yay:

Attachments

• 06-10-09[HYH].jpg
    06-10-09[HYH].jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 12-06-09-lhcf.jpg
    12-06-09-lhcf.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 189
Ok here are my pics, first one was taken June 10, I'm around SL there. Second one taken December 6 after ORS relaxer, I'm grazing APL :yay:

Great progress LuvLi!!! Your hair growth is amazing. If you do this for another 6 months, you should be around waistlength......:lachen::grin::lachen:

Yeeeeeeah...so I cut all my progress off a couple weeks back. I needed a trim and went a lil crazy, I can see how it happens to stylists :lachen: Anywho, my hair is nice and thick and looks to be about shoulder length now? Here are my pics. I'm sorry the reveal is so anticlimactic, maybe I need to join a no trim challenge in 2010 *hangs head in shame*

Great progress LuvLi!!! Your hair growth is amazing. If you do this for another 6 months, you should be around waistlength......:lachen::grin::lachen:

Lol, I am kinda short :lachen:......No really, I didn't pay much attention to the before shot until I was posting it just now! And was like 'OH MY' I have made some progress! :grin:

Wow, excellent progress ladies!! I wasn't a part of this challenge, but I had to peep in for some inspiration. Congratulations to everyone!!

Very inspiring thread ladies cant wait to be in the next one I plan to hide my hair all year next year also

Wow all of you have such great progress..so inspiring..there should definitely be another one of these in 2010 :D

Wow ladies your pictures are very encouraging. I have another 4 months to go in the challenge I am in, but after looking these reveal pictures, I am so sure I can get through the winter wearing this bun.:yep:

I won't have my hair relaxed until next week since i've been in a weave (multiple installs) for the past 6 months so I shall return next week with results:look:

Back