For Those Who Airdry Their Hair...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
...In what ways/styles do you airdry your hair in???
If you want to wear your hair down, what styles are best to airdry your hair in???

I have been airdrying my hair in a ponytail lately. I've also airdried my hair in rollers and had great results!

Boadicea

It depends on what I'm doing the next day.

If I want it to have some wave to it, I comb out my wet hair and put it in a bun and it comes out like the first photo in my May 2004 album. To get it curlier, I comb it out a little more (3rd pic in May 2004 album)

If I want to wear it straighter, I comb it out and let it air dry for an hour or two and then put it in a bun to go to sleep and it comes out like the 4th picture in my Old Hair Photos album.

KaramelKendra

i DO A SORT OF BRAID OUT BUT WITH ONLY 2 SINGLE BRAIDS..AS YOUR HAIR IS COMPLETELY DRY ,U LL HAVE BEAUTIFUL BIG WAVES AND NO FRIZZINESS.JUST ADD 2 DROPS OF GLOSS AND VOILA!!

Tai

For this past week I've been using Tracy's method of airdrying with curls with excellent results.

dreemssold

Thanks for that link, Isis! I can't wait to try that. Ordinarily, I would NEVER try to roller set my own hair, but that I can do :-D.

deeplyrooted

I've found that parting my hair (like in my TIGI Bed Head Chocolate Head Experience folder in my Sunshine Coils album) then braiding the bottom and putting the top in the bun works for me if I'm in a hurry. If I have more time, I'll braid it all in one braid then unbraid once dry to aid in slowing down some of the shrinkage.

Carlie

I let my hair airdry loose for a little while and then I twist it up into a bun (after adding some extra moisturizers to the ends of course). Then I wrap the twisted bun with a headband. When the new growth starts getting really crazy...like almost 3 mths posts, I'll braid my hair in 4 sections to let it almost dry and then eventually work it into a bun.

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I aint got no skills with rollers either....my hair is a mess no matter what I do to it! Unless I wear extensions, of course! lol then "my" hair looks reeeeaaal nice