Ever been MAD late on Figuring out a LHCF Acronym?

i was about to ask wth was POTUS, but then i saw the post about SCOTUS and figured it out. i don't frequent the political forum.

I just figured out that BSB means Below Shoulder Blades as opposed to what I originally thought, Bra Strap Bottom. I was like, dang...these women are serious about tracking growth if they count the bottom of the bra strap. :lachen:

I'm mad late on noticing your master cleanse blog. WoW and Congrats!

I think alot of ppl use YT as just the phonetic way of saying white, nothing more nothing less. Like if you were spelling it the way it sounds you'd type YT thats the way I always interpreted it:yep:

Just like when ppl text "your" they type the shortened phonetic spelling "ur"

I'm glad I read this, because I was starting to feel badly about YT actually meaning "whitey." I had just decided to post to ask if we could find a less demeaning way to refer to caucasian individuals, so thanks so much for this! :grin: That sounds so wrong on all levels; however, "white" and spelling it in a texting-like manner as yt makes me feel better since "whitey" would be synonymous with many of the terms we don't like as black people...like boy or gal, etc.

Thanks for the clarity!

cj

How about I've been on here for a little over a month feeling confident that I understand most of them and just found out CON stands for Creme of Nature??:giggle: I've been reading people's posts like damn whats this CON brand and where are people buying it?:look:...:scratchch....:lachen:

The lightbulb finally went off last night and I was like OH!!!.....I'm mad late:nono::lachen:

Have you ever been embarrassingly late to decode a LHCF acronym? If so this thread is a shame free zone!

Wait a minute...CON meant creme of nature???!!! All this time i thought I was short for conditioner!!!! Lol

Up until 5 seconds ago I didn't know what SMH meant. I wanted to ask but didn't want to sound stupid. I just looked it up on Google and it either means

SMH = Shake My Head
or
SMH = Sydney Morning Herald

:lachen:

Yeah it means Creme of Nature. I just wish folks wrote it CoN instead of CON. That would be easier to figure out.

Yesss it would.
It took me a minute and a half to figure it out. I was standing in my shower, waiting for my Aphogee to work, and I was staring at the Creme of Nature bottle and letting my mind wander.And then it hit me. Creme Of Nature.
I immediately got mad at everyone who called it CON, because most acronyms don't include prepositions. Or they lowercase them.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I've asked this before but didn't really get an answer, what exactly does the S stand for in WSL? Does it have no meaning and it's just an attempt to have 3 letters?

On the issue of "YT", I agree with BlackMasterPiece, I just couldn't figure out how to put it into words. In my defense, I hadn't had my coffee yet. It is more like a text spelling than a phonetic one. Like a lot of other people said, I have never seen it used in a malicious way, or even a context where "whitey" was appropriate.

And who still says "whitey," anyway? I mean, aside from people accusing Michelle Obama of having said it on tape? (The 2008 election will be jokes for years to come.) :lachen:

Last edited:
I've asked this before but didn't really get an answer, what exactly does the S stand for in WSL? Does it have no meaning and it's just an attempt to have 3 letters?

:lachen: oh how I cant stand when I see that. The S is not supposed to be there. WL....

Waist length. Yeah, not a great acronym :perplexed. A lot of people just use "WL" though.

woo wait minute.....BSB...where did that come from? :spinning: So is that between APL and BSL?

BSB is BSL since brastraps can be high or low. Plus I think I read somewhere on here about how out of all the hair lengths BSL was the only one that wasn't a body part so BSB is a better measurement.

Hth

Yep I've been here for a year and just found out what JBCO and BSB means. All this time I thought people were just misspelling BSL lol.

I'm glad I read this, because I was starting to feel badly about YT actually meaning "whitey." I had just decided to post to ask if we could find a less demeaning way to refer to caucasian individuals, so thanks so much for this! :grin: That sounds so wrong on all levels; however, "white" and spelling it in a texting-like manner as yt makes me feel better since "whitey" would be synonymous with many of the terms we don't like as black people...like boy or gal, etc.

Thanks for the clarity!

cj

wow, i never read it that way. i'm sure some people do though. :lol: i just read it 'white' or YouTube.

**raises hands** in agreement....
I've been on this board a long time and I still dont know what the heck smh means..

please someone tell me..

:blush: I thought it meant conditioner too! :lachen:Just goes to show sometimes you don't know as much as you think you do!

"con" is short for conditioner, "CON" is an acronym for Creme of Nature.
So if someone does a "con wash" they are washing with conditioner (this also used to be cw or cow (conditioner only wash), but I don't see that as much any more). But if someone is washing with CON, they shampooed with Creme of Nature :drunk:

I have seen BSB defined as both Between Shoulder Blades and BELOW Shoulder Blades, but I think people kinda use it for whatever they want :lol:

My absolute favorite, and the only one that gave me trouble figuring out when I first saw it long time ago is "GTFOOHWTBS" :lachen:

I generally pick up on acronyms quickly, but BSB had eluded me up until this thread. :lol:

I think alot of ppl use YT as just the phonetic way of saying white, nothing more nothing less. Like if you were spelling it the way it sounds you'd type YT thats the way I always interpreted it:yep:

Just like when ppl text "your" they type the shortened phonetic spelling "ur"
Yes, that's how I use it. It never even occurred to me that it could be interpreted as Whitey - I wouldn't use it with that intention. :nono:

BSB is BSL since brastraps can be high or low. Plus I think I read somewhere on here about how out of all the hair lengths BSL was the only one that wasn't a body part so BSB is a better measurement.

Hth
:thankyou:

frozen_shoulder4.jpg

Back