Ever been MAD late on Figuring out a LHCF Acronym?

soulie

Ha ha ha ha. okay, so i think i was pretty good w/ figuring out all the acronyms, however, "NSFW" was the only one i couldn't figure out.

so, recently (within the last 2 weeks), i was all happy thinkin' i figured it out. I thought it meant: Not Something For the Weak, in other words, don't come in this thread if you cant handle it. ha ha ha. guess i was wrong and glad to know what it means now.:grin:

That works too!

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
It means YouTube too, at least for me. I never descrube White people as YTs.

What about "YMMV", eh? Your mileage may vary. That's how I use it.

Thanks for that, I would have been breaking myself trying to figure out what YMMV is. :nono: :lol:

The one that I never understood and kind of still don't is FH. Is FH future husband? Like fiancee? At first, I thought it meant :censored: husband or freaking husband, and I was thinking oh noo...they have mean husbands. But then, I thought about it and the context that it was used in, and felt stupid.

Last edited:

dachsies_rule!

woo wait minute.....BSB...where did that come from? :spinning: So is that between APL and BSL?

BSB is used in place of BSL because everyones bra sits differently. It's past APL.

It took me forever to figure what ETA and HTH, HHJ meant :lol:

for those who don't know:
ETA=edited to add
HTH=hope that helps
HHJ= healthy hair journey
HHG=healthy hair growth

....... I think :look:

And here i was thinking HTH meant "hide that hair" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think STAT means " doing it right now"

msa

Thanks for that, I would have been breaking myself trying to figure out what YMMV is. :nono: :lol:

The one that I never understood and kind of still don't is FH.Is FH future husband? Like fiancee? At first, I thought it meant :censored: husband or freaking husband, and I was thinking oh noo...they have mean husbands. But then, I thought about it and the context that it was used in, and felt stupid.

I assume FH means future husband...and if that's the case they need to just stick with SO.

SweetSpirit86

Products
MTG= MegaTek Growth
MSM= sulphur
PC= Porosity Control

Yeah...the MSM thing had me feeling REALLY dumb.:wallbash: I went looking for it, and couldn't find it so I finally asked a pharmacist at Walgreen's what it stood for. She told me Methylsulfonylmethane. Same thing, yes? However it would have been easier if I knew I were looking for sulfur.:spinning:

SvelteVelvet

BSB is used in place of BSL because everyones bra sits differently. It's past APL.

And here i was thinking HTH meant "hide that hair" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think STAT means " doing it right now"

Lol..this made me chuckle because I know it's used for a lot of different subjects, so it would be so odd to think at the end of certain posts it meant hide that hair. :lachen:

Taina

Oh lol
I do thing IMO is in My opinion right?

This is fun, english is not my native languaje, so i'm learning a lot here!!!

Hysi

Um, when I first joined, I didn't understand "DH", "DS", and "DD". It confused me to no end. Even after I knew it was referring to husbands, sons, and daughters, I had no idea the first "d" meant "darling".

oohhh- darling! see and i always thought the d stood for dear! :spinning:

BlackMasterPiece

^^^I got so confused reading the ET forum that I looked up STAN in the urban dictionary:giggle:......it means: stalker/fan which they shortened to stan:yep:

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i just figured out EVCO thanks to one of the OPs posts in another thread. i was hurtin myself tryin to figure that one out. :lol:

Natural Glow

I was late on POTUS...It took a minute for me to grasp that and I also was late on SMDH. LOL

I like this thread. :grin:

It took me a MINUTE to figure out what that meant. I'm so ashamed of myself. It took me awhile to figure out what HTH, TIA, and HUD mean.:look: