Do Extensions-plus Weave Have Nits?

I have just received my extensions-plus Zigzag Natural wavy, and I have noticed some white little stuff in it. I wonder if they are nits? Last Sunday I put in the garbage my Indian hair bought from Remy exporter because it was full with nits and my boyfriend was afraid of us getting head lice. I hope I am not having the same problem with my Zigzag natural weft wavy

LostInAdream

Any hair can have them. Take pics and video send to customer service ASAP. Don’t wash it or anything you should be able to send it back.

ms.blue

I have just received my extensions-plus Zigzag Natural wavy, and I have noticed some white little stuff in it. I wonder if they are nits? Last Sunday I put in the garbage my Indian hair bought from Remy exporter because it was full with nits and my boyfriend was afraid of us getting head lice. I hope I am not having the same problem with my Zigzag natural weft wavy
As disgusting nits are they won't hatch since the lice are dead. The fumigation kill any lice inside the nits plus lice can't live long without an active blood source. The only hair I bought from EP is their relaxed texture which did not have any nits. Anywho, it doesn't hurt to send them pics, they may exchange the hair for you.