Discouraged 4a/4bs... this thread's for you!!!

Lady Kay 21

so what are you women doing when the going gets tough. I just came out of braids after 5 months having them in and I just don't know what to do. I have tried everything, and although I DONT want to relax, I may just do that because I dont know what else to do....:wallbash:

AJamericanDiva

What it all comes down to, do what you have to do with YOUR hair. There is no cookie cutter mold. What works for one, may not work for another. I've had such a major setback, that I'm in limbo mode... tempted to hack it all off, don't wanna go natural, might wanna weave, but love doing conditioning washes 2-3 times a week... just don't know... it's been behaving, but an upside down "V" in the back of my head is discouraging. I think this was due to too much bunning or a phony pony that was too heavy. I will continue to trim to get rid of the thin ends and the "upside down V." Sigh.....

angenoir

I so needed this thread today. Thanks for bumping!

I am growing from a short cut and my hair seems to be hovering between NL and SL for the past 3 months or so. I have been protective styling all through and I see growth... But the length seems the same???:wallbash:

I just don't know what else to do.:sad:

I am braiding up this weekend and hoping for the best.

shunemite

Thank you for bumping! OP ur hair looks great. An inspiration for me to grow while I grow out my bob. Subscribing.

Kiynwah

lovely to read this old thread... any ladies from the original posts who can update on the 6 years later!?