Discouraged 4a/4bs... Diva's updated her album!!!

AJamericanDiva

Re: Discouraged 4a/4bs... Diva\'s updated her album!!!

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
<font color="brown">I'm late but was about to PM after I came across your album but luckily I saw this thread. Your hair is beautiful and your growth is amazing and encouraging. /images/graemlins/smile.gif</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just trying to carry on the tradition our hair goddesses have started before me. Each one encourage one. Girl, I love your avatar. How did you do that? I'd love to make one with my relaxer shots....

Lorraine

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
I'm just trying to carry on the tradition our hair goddesses have started before me. Each one encourage one. Girl, I love your avatar. How did you do that? I'd love to make one with my relaxer shots....

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="brown">I feel you. I wish I had this board ten years ago to educate me on just how beautiful our hair is. /images/graemlins/smile.gif And I love /images/graemlins/love.gif the make up shots. That is true talent, girl. You need to bring that talent to DC and help us out. /images/graemlins/laugh.gifRegarding the avatar, I made in PhotoShop's ImageReady (you can download it for free at adobe.com). It's an animated gif. /images/graemlins/cool.gif </font>

nicki6

Diva,
Thanks for the pics of your Lil Papa. He's gorgeous enough to make me consider childbirth! /images/graemlins/littleangel2.gif

AJamericanDiva

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="brown">I feel you. I wish I had this board ten years ago to educate me on just how beautiful our hair is. /images/graemlins/smile.gif And I love /images/graemlins/love.gif the make up shots. That is true talent, girl. You need to bring that talent to DC and help us out. /images/graemlins/laugh.gifRegarding the avatar, I made in PhotoShop's ImageReady (you can download it for free at adobe.com). It's an animated gif. /images/graemlins/cool.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh-hem &lt;clearing throat&gt; You should know that I do visit my sister from time to time and she's in Burtonsville, MD. I need to go to a DC meeting. It's like I'm a jetsetting member. In addition to NY meetings, I've been to one in LA as well... met Adrienne and the crew....

Thanks for the info... looks like I've got work to do!

AJamericanDiva

Forgot to add that I peeped your pics and your hair is springing up nicely. What's your goal... alap? As long as possible??? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

AJamericanDiva

[ QUOTE ]
nicki6 said:
Diva,
Thanks for the pics of your Lil Papa. He's gorgeous enough to make me consider childbirth! /images/graemlins/littleangel2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a /images/graemlins/kiss.gif from Lil' Papa!

Lorraine

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh-hem &lt;clearing throat&gt; You should know that I do visit my sister from time to time and she's in Burtonsville, MD. I need to go to a DC meeting. It's like I'm a jetsetting member. In addition to NY meetings, I've been to one in LA as well... met Adrienne and the crew....

Thanks for the info... looks like I've got work to do!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know exactly where Burtonsville is. Okay, you need to mark your calendar for the next DC meeting. /images/graemlins/clap.gif Let me know if you have any questions if you create the avatar. I am no pro but I may be able to help. Hopefully, I will be posting a bra strap photo soon like you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Oh that goal seems so far away. /images/graemlins/grin.gifHave a good night!

AJamericanDiva

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, how 'bout I already had ImageReady installed on my computer. I never even used it.... /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I feel so encouraged after seeing your TU pics! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Keep up the good hair care! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Carlie, I'm dying to see your pics! Where are they? We have to encourage one another with our photos. I took hairgrowing seriously after seeing others' photos, i.e. Adrienne, SuperGirl just to name a few... so I wanna do the same for others! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Trust me, you ain't missing nothing! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm gonna try and get my hair touched up this week and I'll be posting the link soon after. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Whoo weee! /images/graemlins/ill.gif You both have some pretty hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AJamericanDiva

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I feel so encouraged after seeing your TU pics! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Keep up the good hair care! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Carlie, I'm dying to see your pics! Where are they? We have to encourage one another with our photos. I took hairgrowing seriously after seeing others' photos, i.e. Adrienne, SuperGirl just to name a few... so I wanna do the same for others! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Trust me, you ain't missing nothing! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm gonna try and get my hair touched up this week and I'll be posting the link soon after. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be waiting!!!

AJamericanDiva

[ QUOTE ]
I know exactly where Burtonsville is. Okay, you need to mark your calendar for the next DC meeting. Let me know if you have any questions if you create the avatar. I am no pro but I may be able to help. Hopefully, I will be posting a bra strap photo soon like you. Oh that goal seems so far away. Have a good night

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, Gurl!!! Gonna find date and mark calender. Imma drag my sister along too!

AJamericanDiva

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Whoo weee! /images/graemlins/ill.gif You both have some pretty hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sassy, you're soooo funny! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif A sickly thang, aintcha??? Always in bed!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Thanks, Girl! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif