Discouraged 4a/4bs... Diva's updated her album!!!

AJamericanDiva

Discouraged 4a/4bs... Diva\'s updated her album!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!! Well, Gang! I've just come in not too long from an evening of gorging on food yet found the time to post some photos to my album. Despite the constant shedding, I decided to relax this bird's nest on my head that I call my hair. It was long overdue. I have got soooo much to fill you guys in on... for instance, my salon experience as my daughter and I got our relaxers this morning (Thanksgiving Day)... the shocked faces on family members faces when I walked in the house for Thanksgiving dinner, Miss K's uproar when her "people" saw her hair, etc. Right now I'm sooo sleepy. I'll update in a few hours, but for now, here's a teaser. Diva's Thanksgiving Day relaxer
Oh, here's my daughter's... Miss K's Thanksgiving Day relaxer
The rest of the photos are in my album in my signature under both My Haircare Journey and Miss K's album. See you guys in a few hours!

Edited to add two more pic links... backshot #1 Backshot #2

SherryLove

Re: Discouraged 4a/4bs... Diva\'s updated her album!!!

hey AJ, you and your daughter have very nice healthy heads of hair!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Babygurl

Oh my goodness, your hair is simply BEAUTIFUL!!

lovelymissyoli

You and your daughter both have some pretty hair. I noticed that since your daughter's last relaxer, her hair has grown a lot! Very pretty pics!

sharee

[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
Oh my goodness, your hair is simply BEAUTIFUL!!

[/ QUOTE ]
ITA!

aikaa71

I had opened your album for the make up photos and I checked out your hair album, WOW your hair and your Daughters’ hair has really grown betwn April & Nov. Healthy and growing, just beautiful.

Guapa1

Gorgeous pictures, you and your daughter are beautiful.

I cannot WAIT to hair your stories, I can almost imagine it. Jamaican accents and all! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

aikaa71

I had opened your album for the make up photos and I checked out your hair album, WOW yours and your Daughters’ hair has really grown betwn April & Nov. Healthy and growing, beautiful

G

Your album is nice. Loving the updates. Your hair is really nice and I am digging the make up too.

J

JenniferMD

Looks beautiful!

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..

OMG!!! Your new growth was TOO BEAUTIFUL! Miss K's growth in 3 months is phenomenal!!!!

My cousin has that Hypothiroidism. She was diagnosed years ago. She never really had long hair growing up, just a few inches. She's 4a/4b with very light sandy brown hair. Her hair was always very short and really dry. So during her adult life she wears weave: ponytails, braids, glue-ins you name it. She never ever wears her hair out. Then the thyroid disease had made it thin on top of everything else. How sad. Thank goodness you were able to achieve good length before the effects took place. My cousin doesn't believe her hair will ever grow to beautiful proportions. I do, with hard work and TLC....

Continue to do what you are doing, it seems to be working! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Tene

You and your daughter's hair looks beautiful.

Ayeshia

Beautiful, you and your daughters hair has grown a ton!!! I love seeing progress pics like these /images/graemlins/smile.gif

nicki6

You never fail to inspire!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

How about some more pics of that gorgeous baby boy?! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

carletta

ya'll better grow on with ya bad self !!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif

prettykinks

I love your hair and our daughters hair. Keep up the good work.

keylargo

I can't see them either but I'm sure diva and her daughter's hair is breathtaking

dreemssold

That's awesome, AJD...you and she both have BEAUTIFUL hair /images/graemlins/up.gif!

Growingitlong

Diva, your hair is like, wow! Your daughter's hair is lovely, too. You are certainly an inspiration.

Faith

Good lawd girl. Your hair looks awesome. You have done a wonderful job on your hair and Miss K's looks great also. Lucky girl having a mom who knows her stuff /images/graemlins/smile.gif

genesis

Thanks for the updates!! Your hair is gorgeous, definetly and inspiration. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!

Wow! Your hair looks awesome. Wonderful growth! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Miosy

Wonderful progress! Good job /images/graemlins/up.gif