Comparsion shots of length since my cut

Pokahontas said:
Wow den, your hair is looking great! So thick and healthy. Don't be depressed girl....your hair will definitely grow back and then some just give it time. I'm rooting for ya!
thanks pokahontas, it means a lot coming from someone like you who has has very beautiful, long healthy hair indeed. Thanks for the support, i really do need it.

I'm so sorry to hear about your breakage Den1, however you have such awesome growth its crazy!!!!!!! I am so in love with your hair it's sickening. Keep up with whatever you're doing, just remember to give yourself some treatments to the front of your head so you can curb the breakage:) .

e$h said:
I'm so sorry to hear about your breakage Den1, however you have such awesome growth its crazy!!!!!!! I am so in love with your hair it's sickening. Keep up with whatever you're doing, just remember to give yourself some treatments to the front of your head so you can curb the breakage:) .
I think my hair needs a good rest now from manipulation during wash sessions, i've done all the treatments now. Thanks for the compliment, you know i love your hair too.

You can't be serious about your hair growing slow den. It's growing really well, and it's thick too. Try not to feel down about your hair, I know it will grow back before you know it.:)

angie10 said:
You can't be serious about your hair growing slow den. It's growing really well, and it's thick too. Try not to feel down about your hair, I know it will grow back before you know it.:)
Yes, it is slower compared to how fast it used to grow. I accomplish growth quickly with vitamins that's why i've joined the take your vitamins challenge.

As fast as your hair seems to be growing you will past your previous length by the end of this year. :yep:

EbonyHairedPrincess said:
Your hair looks thick and beautiful. Great job.

thank-you

EMJazzy said:
As fast as your hair seems to be growing you will past your previous length by the end of this year..

thanks, that would be a nice birthday present to myself

Back