DEN'1S ALMOST ONE YEAR PROGRESS PICS SINCE MAJOR CUT....INSIDE

Nanyanika

Hello Ladies, I just got back from Church, and i was surprised and very touched by all your replies. I would like to say, thank-you all very much especially those who have supported me since the beginning of my journey at LHCF in 2002. I've had a lot of ups and downs, over the years and i'm glad that you still have faith in me lol and i'm very happy to be an old solidier in the LHCF army. God bless you all

bluediamond0829

Wow what beautiful growth...

okay i want to be like Den1...im about to go order some of your products i want to especially try the growth tonic....

Mahalialee4

I knew you would do it Miss Den! Ayurvedic herbs are so good for the hair, right? Congratulations on all your progress. I do regret that you are not close by to do my hair cause you have some SKILLS!!! hAPPY hAIR GROWING!!! later, Mahalia.

zzirvingj

Goodness gracious great God almighty...Den1 you have some GORGEOUS hair and your progress is UNBELIEVEABLE....

....did I say that you have some GORGEOUS hair and your progress is UNBELIEVEABLE?......

.....and just for the record...

YOU HAVE SOME GORGEOUS HAIR AND YOUR PROGRESS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! :lachen::drunk:

***off to go get my shades cuz I'm blinded by that shine! ;)

Honi

There is no board.
Wow! You got some excellent growth there gurlie. That's awesome and it looks so healthy and shiny. I almost gagged when I read that you cut your hair but look at you now!

Nanyanika

Goodness gracious great God almighty...Den1 you have some GORGEOUS hair and your progress is UNBELIEVEABLE....

....did I say that you have some GORGEOUS hair and your progress is UNBELIEVEABLE?......

.....and just for the record...

YOU HAVE SOME GORGEOUS HAIR AND YOUR PROGRESS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! :lachen::drunk:

***off to go get my shades cuz I'm blinded by that shine! ;)

LOL you are so funny, thanks for the compliments

fancypants007

Great Progress Den, I knew you could do it. It looks very healthy and that is what we want, hair length coupled with hair health. You are on your way to waistlength.

crazydaze911

Some of you ladies, wanted to know how my hair progressed since my cut in dec 2006, so i decided to take some photo's earlier today, i'm not pleased with my length progress, but i'm always very fussy about length anyway. In my recent picture my hair has not been relaxed or straightened at the roots yet not until, my touch-up in December. I use my own brand of products along with Ayurvedic herbs since my cut, i suppose they have helped me gain the health and length of my hair.

here's the link http://public.fotki.com/den1/year-2007/progress-pictures/publication1.html

password: myhair

that is AWESOME growth, so u aint getting any pity from me! lol:lachen:
so pretty!

Ebony Majesty

I can't remember if I've already replied to this thread but...

...who cares!

Let me say it again...wow, amazing progress Den1!!!!!!!:drunk::drunk:

Nefertiti0906

I'm just seeing this, that is GREAT progress!!

Your hair has grown and retained a lot in 1 year, even if you're not happy with your progess I'm happy for you :lachen:

Misseyl

Den1 I've been watching your progress for a while and I remember thinking, when I read that you cut your hair, why because it didn't look unhealthy to me but you can't tell anyone what to do so I kept quite. Now, a year later and damn, grlfriend, your hair took off. I didn't believe it. At first I was thinking it was a weave but then when I saw it was you, then I believed it. Your hair grow damn fast and it looks healthy too. Your hair reminds me of Dlewis, you guys have the same type of hair. Congratulations... I wish my hair would take a leap like yours. Sorry for going on and on.. Grl, you just keep growing.:yep:

Nanyanika

Thanks again ladies, I'm deciding to go back into braids for a year, to give myself a break, because, i'm going to be very busy and i don't want to lose my progress through neglect. I will still keep you all updated, after i remove each set of braids. I wish you all success, God bless you