DEN'1S ALMOST ONE YEAR PROGRESS PICS SINCE MAJOR CUT....INSIDE

locabouthair

Thanks ladies!!! I just hope i will reach midback or waistlength again...somedaysince i'm still very far away from my goals

You will! You got a lot of growth for one year! Your growth is amazing. I always loved your hair. Glad to see your album is up again and it's very inspiring to see someone who had to start over several times.

Keep up the good work!

Nanyanika

lol i had to laugh when you mentioned that i had to start over so many times, I will be very estatic if i get my hair back to waistlength. Thanks very much for the compliments.

You will! You got a lot of growth for one year! Your growth is amazing. I always loved your hair. Glad to see your album is up again and it's very inspiring to see someone who had to start over several times.

Keep up the good work!

blackbarbie

DANNNNNGGGGGG!
Now that's what I call progress!!! And I don't know the reason you cut it last year, but I am sure you are happy to know that you have a head full of healthy and long (YES, contrary to what you think, your hair is LONG) hair on your head.

BB

Nanyanika

thanks blackbarbie this means a lot coming from you!! i cut my hair because it became damaged from stylists overprocessing my hair, I'm just glad that its healthy now thanks to Ayurvedic herbs,

DANNNNNGGGGGG!
Now that's what I call progress!!! And I don't know the reason you cut it last year, but I am sure you are happy to know that you have a head full of healthy and long (YES, contrary to what you think, your hair is LONG) hair on your head.

BB

MrsBKJ

Wow Den I am blown away! Your hair looks gorgeous!!!! It is gorgeous! That growth and health is amazing!!!
Congrats!

Uzz

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
:lick: :drool: :eek2:

GORGEOUS!

I want your products for Christmas, especially that tonic!!!! Gotta get me some of that!

Last edited: