DEN'1S ALMOST ONE YEAR PROGRESS PICS SINCE MAJOR CUT....INSIDE

Nanyanika

Some of you ladies, wanted to know how my hair progressed since my cut in dec 2006, so i decided to take some photo's earlier today, i'm not pleased with my length progress, but i'm always very fussy about length anyway. In my recent picture my hair has not been relaxed or straightened at the roots yet not until, my touch-up in December. I use my own brand of products along with Ayurvedic herbs since my cut, i suppose they have helped me gain the health and length of my hair.

here's the link http://public.fotki.com/den1/year-2007/progress-pictures/publication1.html

password: myhair

sareca

:wow: Den that's amazing! Congrats!

...off to buy your tonic...

Last edited:

Nanyanika

WOW!!! :yep::yep:
what have you been doing????

strecth touch-ups at 6 month intervals
protective styling methods
used my own brand of Maintanance products made from Ayurvedic herbs

CURRENT REGIMEN

- Pre-poo treatment De Louise Ayurveda Amla treatment oil,
- Wash hair with Porosity Control shampoo and Creme of nature shampoo
- Apply mixture of protein and moisturising conditioners for 20 minutes.
- Apply leave-in Arosci with and De Louise Nourishing hair creme
-Airdry in a wrap set, then sit underdryer for 10-20 minutes
-Hair is then lightly coated with De Louise Ayurveda nourishing oil
-on a daily basis, Apply De Louise Growth tonic to scalp daily or oil based version, then moisturise with De Louise Nourishing hair creme.
- Ayurvedic herbal treatment every 4-6weeks

NEW RELAXER REGIMEN

* 3-4 months between touch-ups
* apply vaseline to previously relaxed hair to prevent overprocessing
* Silk Elements Regular now switching to Mild lye around 15 minutes
* Motions neutralising poo or proclaim
* Creme of nature poo
* Henna/Amla treatment for 20 minutes
* Apply mixture of protein and moisturising conditioners for 20 minutes.
* Apply leave-in Arosci and Rollerset with DeLouise Nourishing hair creme
*Hair is then lightly coated with De Louise Ayurveda nourishing oil

Nanyanika

Thanks ladies!!! I just hope i will reach midback or waistlength again...somedaysince i'm still very far away from my goals

Thanks, but my hair still seems too short, I can't do that much with it. your hair is very pretty, do you have a fotki?

Your Welcome Den :)

I Still Think You Can Do Alot With Your Hair.It's So Healthy And Shiney!
Thanx For The Compliment :kiss: Pming You.....

tallnomad

man, den. . . you are really blessed. i just had to look at your pics again. with that type of growth and from your regimen, looks like you'll be sitting on your hair in a couple of months. you don't need to worry. :yep:

Kurlee

:shocked:My goshhhhhhhhhhh, that is crazy progress for one year! u got ur six inches for sure! GOod WORK!:yep:

Healthb4Length

Den, your progress is always inspiring! I swear you have some fast growing hair gene or something! It looks thick, lush and beautiful...keep up all that great progress.

Nanyanika

lol Alli77, thanks, honestly my hair grows slow to me, its only because of the products and extra work why, i've managed to retain more hair.

Den, your progress is always inspiring! I swear you have some fast growing hair gene or something! It looks thick, lush and beautiful...keep up all that great progress.