Calling all Roller wrappers!!!

kking7777

I have an appointment on Thursday for a roller wrap and I am so nervous. I would like to know if a roller wrap done on freshly relaxed hair, can turn out very similar if not better than a roller set and flat iron?

kking7777 said:
I have an appointment on Thursday for a roller wrap and I am so nervous. I would like to know if a roller wrap done on freshly relaxed hair, can turn out very similar if not better than a roller set and flat iron?

I love getting a rollerset on freshly relaxed hair because the roots are so straight there is really no need to wrap the hair or to blowdry the roots. My hair has so much body and I can wear it curly and full. It depends on how you want to wear your hair. If you want to wear it straight then you can just go ahead and wrap it. There will be no need for the extra flat iron. If you want it curly and full then just have the stylist style it with a comb/deman brush or whatever. If she is skilled in the rollerset area she will not need any addtl' heat to style/tame your hairstyle. HTH

Hey Chaya!

I am going to the place you told me about. I spoke to Deneen and she was very nice! I hope she does a good job.

kking7777 said:
Hey Chaya!

I am going to the place you told me about. I spoke to Deneen and she was very nice! I hope she does a good job.

YEAH!!! SHe is so awesome! My mom was in town this week and she has totally NATURAL hair. I made an appt for my mom to see her. Deneen used no heat (no hairdyer/blowdryer) because she thought these instruments are too drying for the natural hair. My mother loved Deneen by the time she left the shop! Now my sister is making an appt to see her and if I had money I'd see her all the time!
SHe uses the relaxer Sentonics and motions. I prefer the Sentonics. I believe they are manufactured by the same people Affirm (Avalon) is manufactured by. I really like it. I just got a relxer about 2-3 weeks ago. I got a blowdry because its cheaper. But the time before I got the rollerset. She did and great job styling it with just a Denman brush. It was so full and pretty when I left. She can wrap it for you if you like. Ofcourse its up to you but she does SUCH as great job without wrapping it. HAVE a great time and tell her CHAYA ( K-EYE-UH like the "my neck my back"girl) sent you!

Back