BUY NOTHING IN OCTOBER CHALLENGE?

I'm in! I just have to buy a few things to start off my fall/winter regimen. These challenges have really helps curb my PJism. Oh yeah, come of the credit also goes to the current state of the economy.
Girl you name says it all:lachen:
Welcome to the challenge

Finally a challenge that is really challenging for me :lol: I would like to join. I bought all my stuff late last night & I went to the BSS. :lachen:
Game on!!! Welcome.

I'm joining! I've been spending too much moolah on hair and beauty products as of late. I have enough of both to last me.
Welcome to the challenge!!!

Yay! I can finally do this challenge for once, so I'm totally in! Am I cheating because I'm broke and pjism is ruining my hair???

I'm IN!!! I am going to stick to this. I'm really trying to get rid of some of this stuff I have and save some money.

Day 2
I did not buy a hair fork today. I washed my hair with stuff I already had. Worked pretty good. I forgot how good the verifen products were. I looked at hairveda.com but had to exit off that page, it was just too much for me.:grin:
I would like to be one of those people who can 3 or 4 hair care items total and be satisfied.

I'm jumping on board! My last purchase was on October 2nd (before I saw this post). I will not buy for the remainder of the month. :)

nope, not yet
I got my megatek and rehydrant spray I ordered last week in the mail

and I'm patiently waiting for my Qhemet package now, so I'm satisfied for now!

nope, not yet
I got my megatek and rehydrant spray I ordered last week in the mail

and I'm patiently waiting for my Qhemet package now, so I'm satisfied for now!
I bought some MT before the challenge too. Now I just need the OCT, the darn shipping price to Canada is ridiculous. If I can get my hands on OCT for a good price then maybe I will use my pass on it, otherwise I am fine.

im joining this challenge. i am starting school in less than one month and taking a vacation so i dont have the money to spend like i used to (not hat i had the money then).
and i have oils, moisturizers and deep conditioners galore.
thee only problem is that im close to running out of my wen so i dont know what im going to do then.
but count me in, im not buying no hair (or make up) stuff.

im joining this challenge. i am starting school in less than one month and taking a vacation so i dont have the money to spend like i used to (not hat i had the money then).
and i have oils, moisturizers and deep conditioners galore.
thee only problem is that im close to running out of my wen so i dont know what im going to do then.
but count me in, im not buying no hair (or make up) stuff.
Welcome to the challenge. You have one pass to use if you run out of something or if something you have always wanted is on sale for a ridiculously cheap price.

Hi Ladies, yall have been quiet. Everyone doing ok?
For me, so far so good. I have not bought anything hair related. I have bought other things, that I really had no choice but to buy.
Please share how things are going for you.

doing Okay..."I replaced hair products for cosmetics...I needed to get some anyways because I had put on the backburner from getting hair products. Good thing you started this, because I have found a lot of stuff I needed on sale. I made a post for ulta $5 off on a $10 purchase. The carry bath items, cosmetics and fragrances too. Here is the link just in case you are interested........http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=295831.

Bad girl!!!:grin:
Ok, since this started late...you are excused:ohwell:
Are you game?
Ok....:rolleyes: You can buy the wig!!!!:lachen:
But thats all you can buy:ohwell: Is that a deal
:spank:.......Ok, I take that back:look: You are excused for that...Now the challenge is on, so thats it!!!!

im still going strong
havent brought any hair products etc.
im actually finishing up a lot of products and using the ones i dont really like for cowashes on my son, im glad his hair is kinda long and curly. that helps me a lot:grin:

Last edited:
Well, okay I have been doing okay. After my hairveda stuff came in the mail at the beginning of the month I knew I was in trouble. I am buying more in November.
I would like to simplify but there are so many things to try.:wallbash:

I had to use my pass and buy some OCT, I could not help it...I have been hunting for it for too long and all of a sudden I got two bottle from here. I HAD TO:grin:

I bought a bottle of Inecto Coconut conditioner when I went to ulta to check out non-hair realted things. I wasn't thinking!

Congratulation ladies. I had to use my one pass because I came across some OCT that I could not pass up. Other than that, I did very good.

i didnt buy anything. i made it i made it:grin:

congrats tot eh other ladies as well
icon12.gif

Back