BUY NOTHING IN OCTOBER CHALLENGE?

Mandy4610

Do we already have one? If not, does anyone want to join me?

This challenge will Officially start Oct 5th to November 5th.
RULES
1.Buy No hair products for the month of October
2. We will all have one pass in case we run out of a product. I am assuming we have stock, so we shouldn't really need this pass, but you can also use it if something you have always wanted is on sale for a really good price.

Challengers

Mandy4610
Puffybrown
Seximami
Pookie
Ivy_Butter
Oneya
kriolagirl
Kay.Dee
daaiyah
Tarae
NappturalWomyn
productjunkie814
sugaplum
TSUprincess04
Talipoohz_Momma
so so chic
Cinnabuns
chebaby

Last edited:
i would love to join :grin:

does buying a wig count i wont buy any products. i have a few that need to be used up in the month of october:yep:
im trying to start a clean slate on buying staples only and also i have a few products id like to try later on

Last edited:
i want to join!!!! i'm going to extend this from just hair products, to EVERYTHING. i need to give my wallet a bit of R&R time :lol:

(now, the bottle of suave tropical coconut conditioner i bought today doesn't count, okay??? :lachen:)

:ha::lala::heart2::infatuated:

Sorry, I already stopped by Walgreens on the way home.:lachen:
Bad girl!!!:grin:
Ok, since this started late...you are excused:ohwell:
Are you game?
i would love to join :grin:

does buying a wig count i wont buy any products. i have a few that need to be used up in the month of october:yep:
im trying to start a clean slate on buying staples only and also i have a few products id like to try later on
Ok....:rolleyes: You can buy the wig!!!!:lachen:
But thats all you can buy:ohwell: Is that a deal
i want to join!!!! i'm going to extend this from just hair products, to EVERYTHING. i need to give my wallet a bit of R&R time :lol:

(now, the bottle of suave tropical coconut conditioner i bought today doesn't count, okay??? :lachen:)
:spank:.......Ok, I take that back:look: You are excused for that...Now the challenge is on, so thats it!!!!

I want to join but I plan on buying OCT or MT on the 15th when I get paid. Other than that I really have no need to buy any products.

Count me in!

i'm getting my next sew-in this saturday so i shouldn't have to buy anything for the next 6 weeks.

I think I'm in, I just ordered everything I wanted after the end of the last challenge. I feel satisfied, for now.

WoW... 1 entire month!? I can't do it, but I'll be waiting this thread.

I was gonna join..... but I failed already.:look: :lol:
Come on girls:grin: You ain't really that bad are you?:look:
Its only one month. If I can do it anyone can. I have absolutely no control over my Pjism and this will be a trial for sure (I actually bought a headband, but the challenge officially starts on Sunday, so we are good:look:), but together we can do this and start to be in control, at least for me.
I failed the September one with flying colors:nono:
I am determined to pass this one.

I am in . I realize there is something wrong with my spending habits. Why cant I buy just one of something:wallbash:? I wish there was someone close by I could share this stuff with. How much amla can you use? I have got horsetail infused oil in 8 mason jars. :nono:
So um yeah, I am in.

Ok, I'm in for the second straight month. I just looked at all my products and I really don't need anything else for a while, especially conditioner which is what I usually buy.

I am going to use my pass soon though. Sally's has Fermodyl on sale and I've been waiting for that for a while.

I am in . I realize there is something wrong with my spending habits. Why cant I buy just one of something:wallbash:? I wish there was someone close by I could share this stuff with. How much amla can you use? I have got horsetail infused oil in 8 mason jars. :nono:
So um yeah, I am in.
Welcome.....glad to see you have accepted the problem.:lachen: I completely hear you. For me...I have a thing for conditioners at the moment:ohwell:

Ok, I'm in for the second straight month. I just looked at all my products and I really don't need anything else for a while, especially conditioner which is what I usually buy.

I am going to use my pass soon though. Sally's has Fermodyl on sale and I've been waiting for that for a while.
Welcome. What exactly is Fermodyl? I have been seeing this all over the board. I will do a search.

I'm in. I will not buy any haircare products for the month of October. I will learn to improvise or do without. I am tempted to not buy any hair related products UNLESS absolutely necessary (run out of shampoo, etc.) for the rest of the year. I have to learn not to blow money on every single fad I see on the site...

Oh now she's rubbing it in... I don't get paid for another two weeks. I bought 1/2 of my winter wardrobe for 08.
Yeah that right, winter is coming:ohwell:. I have no clothes for winter, I really do need to slow down on hair products so I can get some winter clothes.:nono:

I'm in. I will not buy any haircare products for the month of October. I will learn to improvise or do without. I am tempted to not buy any hair related products UNLESS absolutely necessary (run out of shampoo, etc.) for the rest of the year. I have to learn not to blow money on every single fad I see on the site...
You are in the right place.
This board can be hard on the pocket, but we can do this. I think for the people that have been lucky enough to find their staples, things have gotten better for them. Some of us just could not even be bothered to find our staples because it is fun to try new things. I know I am like that, but at least I am trying to only buy/try something new after the other one is finished.
Welcome to the challenge!!!!

I'm in! I just have to buy a few things to start off my fall/winter regimen. These challenges have really helps curb my PJism. Oh yeah, come of the credit also goes to the current state of the economy.

Finally a challenge that is really challenging for me :lol: I would like to join. I bought all my stuff late last night & I went to the BSS. :lachen:

I'm joining! I've been spending too much moolah on hair and beauty products as of late. I have enough of both to last me.

Back