BSB VS. BSL

aquajoyice

I would think it all depends on where your bra strap lays. Some women wear theirs lower than others. I know my BS lay lower than my SB.

Janet'

Cosign. Here is an example.

I wear my bra strap low, so BSL for me is more or less MBL ... almost WSL. My hair length grazes BSB but is far from BSL.

GREAT example! My most immediate goal is full APL by May 2010...then my goal is BSB by Dec 2010...I might or might not claim BSL because I wear my bra low and I will probably end up being MBL by the time my hair reaches the bottom of my bra strap.

Shadiyah

I had to bring this thread up again because I just thought about it. Since I don't wear a bra I think it is the reason why it has been so hard even knowing where my bsl is. And again every other length is determined by a body part, I don't see why this one was made to be different. and the other point is that back in the day all the bra straps fell at the bottom of the shoulder blade. But still it is a body part and therefore should be used. Everyone take their clothes off to determine every other length but that one, they put their bra back on to check for that one which is crazy. lol